𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 17

A year has passed and Amelia grew into a beautiful young woman.
After the car accident after a year, doctors informed that Chris is going to be in a coma and that everyone will have to wait for him wake up.

Many things happened after that. Amelia is pregnant by Chris' baby and had to take care of herself. Months and days pass by.. and everyday she goes holding a bouquet of flowers in her hand and visits Chris at the hospital.

A Monday morning, Amelia's alarm starts ringing and she wakes up at the sound and then starches her arm out to tap on top of the turn off button. She sighs, takes a deep breath and gets up sitting on her bed. She looks at the time and about her daily schedule of the week. Then she decides to stand up, she moves her legs to the side and places them on the ground. Then, she  straightens her  body and stands up and heads to the bathroom.
She does her morning routine while listening to some music while washing her face, she looks at herself in the mirror thinking of Chris. 

Amelia's pov:"I will visit you again, my love. I miss you so much. I'm carrying your baby with me and I wish you could see our baby after I'll give birth to them.. when time's ready. Now enough talking, Amy and get dressed before you're late." 

She goes back to her room and stopping at the closet. She opens the doors and stands looking at her clothes wondering what she could wear.
After a few seconds she choose to wear this outfit:

Since the weather is warm but it will be a little bit windy, she wore this jacket on her outfit:

Before going, she packed her bag putting everything she needs: perfume, wallet, keys, car–keys and her phone

She got outside and grabbed the keys to lock the house and then grabbed her car keys to open the car. At first the car didn't open, she tried another time until it opened and got in the car.

She put on some  perfume before starting the car and drove off on the way to the hospital.

She put on some music on the way even tho she knew it won't change her feelings. She sighed but still let it play.
She arrives at the hospital but searches for an empty parking pot  until she found one and parked in. After parking she turned off the car getting the keys out including  seatbelt and got out of the car. She closed the door and locked the car on the way to the hospital door.