𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ᅳ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩

smut in the first half of the chapter!

trigger warning; mentioning of miscarriage!

Sage gripped the sheets with one hand and the pillow next to her with the other while her face was pushed deeper into the pillow her head was resting on, her satisfied moans muffled by the sage green fabric halfway covering her face.

Happy's thrusts alternated between slow and fast, intense and sloppy, and every single one of them hit exactly the right spot. A pool was formed between her legs and if she wasn't already dripping for him, the deep growl that was rattling through his throat would make her even wetter.

She probably never felt as sexually satisfied as she did right now. The last hour had been the best in the last few months in which she had been able to simply let herself go. After he went down on her, causing her to have her first orgasm, she gave him head until he pulled her up and under him to get what he wanted.

And boy, Sage wasn't disappointed.

Already out of breath from all the moaning, his knee forced her legs even further apart, his grip on her hip tight to keep her in place. A hand moved from her hip up her back, his rough skin meeting her soft skin, which was covered in a light film of sweat just like his.

"I wanna hear you", he ordered in a deeper, even raspier voice as he wrapped her long, copper-colored hair, which wasn't in a bun anymore, around his hand. Then he pulled her head back and studied her pretty face from the side.

"Louder," he demanded, growling.

"Make me", Sage whimpered as she felt a sweet pain on her scalp as Happy tugged on her hair again, the look of pure lust in her eyes as she looked back to catch a glimpse of the man behind her, on his face a challenging smirk.

She got what she asked for. Happy's movements got faster, more intense and more merciless. The old bed creaked beneath them and the headboard occasionally hit the wall. Her neighbors wouldn't thank her tomorrow morning for keeping them awake at night.

But the redhead couldn't care less, she enjoyed every fucking minute of this.

And so did Happy. He had never felt the need to please someone or wanted to watch a woman come for and because of him. The Croweaters were only there for his pleasure, that was all that he cared about when he needed a quick fuck.

But watching Sage, how her lips parted over and over again to let out one moan after the next, feeling her dripping for her, her warm walls tighten around his cock the closer she got to her climax, and still having the taste her juices on his tongue brought him relatively quickly closer to his own orgasm.

But she had to come for him first. He wanted to watch as she would lose control of her body for a few seconds, like she had before.

"Oh God..", Sage cried out in pure pleasure, feeling close to her climax.

"You gonna cum for me, little girl?" Happy asked, pulling her head back by her hair to get another whimper out of that pretty little mouth of hers. He fucking loved that sound coming from her.

Panting, the redhead supported herself on her hands. Her arms were shaking slightly, as was the rest of her body. But before she could actually reach her climax, Happy moved away from her and flipped her onto her back.

"You can't stop now..please..", she whined, wiggling her body impatiently under him.

"Who says I'm gonna stop?" There was something teasing in his tone as the corner of his mouth twitched while he looked down at the panting mess again.