(R E A D) or not, you gonna miss it

↷✦; w e l c o m e ❞
.
𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰  𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺

I haven't seen a lot of history's about moral Orel and neither one of xreader or oc x canon.

This gonna be simple, I would like to make It with oc's from other People.
You could ask 'hey I Wanna be in the history! 'And I would put you in one chapter or other or make you a  Secondary character if I would like or not.

Obviusly, if your oc(or sona idk) is explicitly a principal character then I would try my best to keept with It.

ACLARATIONS:

*this will start from the christmas episode of the first season

*maybe i will change one or two things from each chapter(plot,escenes,sentences)

*some chapters (or parts of it) will Be in spanish, I would try my best to not make It happen since english is not my first lenguage.

*this a Oc x canon, I Don't Have any other ships than the 'canon' ones so everyone is.. Free???

*there might be one shots/scenarios/headcanons

*my english is HORRIBLE (as you might already noticed), feel free to Correct me whenever im wrong.

*slow updates( I have a life out of this)

*to ask to be in the show, you gonna ask in the coments and I would give talk to you on private.

*not ALL OF THE OC'S will Be put on it.but I Don't think to much people will notice this history so, lol.

*im already open for your oC'S! So, ask to me and I Will put you in here!

That's all, bye bye