So... what is this fuss about

😍Happy new year😍
everyone including you my reader OKAY

Now, let's set aside the usual chat, dear readers, because we're about to dive into something a bit personal. You might be familiar with my fanbooks, such as "Mr. Fedora and the Devil Inside Me." Well, I've decided to expand that narrative into an entire UNIVERSE, and I'm calling it The FanCrafted Saga. Brace yourselves for a vast world filled with sequels, prequels, and perhaps a sprinkle of crossovers.

But that's not all-I plan to venture beyond fanbooks. The saga will include series inspired by the latest hits Animation TV series By DISNEY like DuckTales (REBOOT) , and who knows, I might even create an entirely original story without ties to any existing TV series or webcomic.

Now, here's a little sneak peek into the development of this saga. I can't help but share some exciting details about my latest story - consider it a playful author's tease.

ENJOY the journey as The FanCrafted Saga unfolds, where plots are crafted, characters evolve, and surprises await.

Warm Regard By
🎩Zhafran077🎩

(The One Who Wander)
Ducktales 2017
PILOT

You can use this image for reference For our main character

For our main character

Once the great explorer
Christopher Columbus said

"Following the light of the sun, we left the Old World." -1492

The meaning of this qoute can be many but i feel this meaning really say that

He contrasted the light of the sun with the darkness of the night, implying that he left the Old World in a state of ignorance and superstition, and found the New World in a state of enlightenment and knowledge.

That qoute can be feel in this story

~~~ ? ~~~

Jack Steern Duck was alone in the vast emptiness of space. He had been trap in this god forsaken empty void for who knows many years, He had nothing left but his memories, his magic, and his enemies.

He sat on a floating rock, gazing at the stars. He held a green circle in his hand, a relic from his ancient ancestors. It was engraved with symbols that only he could read, symbols that told the story of his people and their destiny. He sighed and put the circle away. He reached for a small book that was tucked in his jacket pocket. It was his most precious possession, the only thing that kept him sane.

He opened the book and looked at the writing inside. It was a diary, written by jack himself. he had recorded of his wife Della duck and him their life together, their joys and sorrows, their hopes and fears. He flipped through the pages, feeling a surge of emotion. He saw their wedding day, their first home, their travels across the whole world. He saw their children, three beautiful eggs that they had waited so long for. He saw the day they were born, the day they named them, the day they feel true happiness.