Prologue

In a heart of Cebu, nestled amid the rolling hills and charming streets, University of Cebu became the backdrop for a tale woven by the fates. Within its academic embrace, Michelle Daniela Marquez Dee, a brilliant STEM student, and Anntonia Porsild, a soul immersed in the humanities and social sciences (HumSS), forged a friendship that transcended the ordinary.

As the days unfolded, Michelle and Anntonia became the embodiment of companionship, their friendship a beacon of joy that radiated through the hallways of University of Cebu Their connection, envied by peers, seemed an unshakable force, built on shared dreams, whispered secrets, and laughter that echoed like sweet music.

Yet, in this idyllic setting, beneath the shadow of the university's spires, a silent undertow of emotions flowed through Michelle's heart. Unbeknownst to Anntonia, Michelle's feelings surpassed the boundaries of friendship, evolving into a profound, unspoken affection that cast a tender glow upon their shared adventures.

As the journey through high school unfolded, Michelle found herself caught in the vortex of unexpected love, a torrent that threatened the very foundation of their bond. The bustling hallways transformed into a battlefield where Michelle waged an internal struggle, torn between the fear of jeopardizing their cherished friendship and the undeniable pull of her burgeoning emotions.

The pivotal moment loomed when Michelle, fueled by courage and the desire for honesty, decided to lay bare her heart to Anntonia. The unbreakable bond that had weathered the storms of adolescence now teetered on the edge of revelation. Anntonia, oblivious to the emotional tempest within Michelle, stood at the precipice of a revelation that could reshape the contours of their friendship forever.

As the question hung in the air – would Anntonia reciprocate Michelle's feelings or would the confession lead to the heartbreak of one-sided love?