Two-Faced

Narrator pov

Jeonghun got up early to the point he didn't see Minji walking with the girls.

He walked over to the other neighborhood and waited outside someone's house.

Jeonghun was pacing back and forth to prevent himself from being bored. She eventually came out her house and froze.

"jeonghun? what are you doing here??" She said smiling, she ran to him and hugged him. 

"I don't know, I just felt like this is right since we're together now right?" jeonghun replied. 

-HUH YUNJIN POV-
We were walking to school and all of a sudden I felt him hold my hand. I looked down and saw our hands interlocked. How did he even transfer back to HanLim? 

"how did you get transferred back to HanLim?" I asked him. He didn't answer for awhile.

"well.. may or may not got some kids in the infirmary.." He replied without making eye contact. My jaw dropped.

"you almost killed kids!?" I yelled out.

"not exactly" He smiled nervously.

"jeonghun I'm not going to date some bitch almost killing everyone." I said in a serious tone.

"well, you were the one who suggested the plan right?" he said coldly.

"that was before I realized what you did-" Someone cut me off and we looked back and saw jeonghuns brothers.

"hyung! who is that? I thought you were school prez?" Jungwon asked smirking.

"I'm not dating school prez. Plus I don't see her anymore jungwon." Jeonghun replied letting go of my hand.

"jeonghun, once mom catches you dating someone.. shit you're dead." jeongin said scoffing.

"mom knows, she's the arrange marriage girl." Jeonghun said to jeongin.

"ah.. so she's huh yunjin?" Jungwon laughed.

"go away before I beat your ass." Jeonghun sighed in frustration. The two ran quickly.

We eventually made it to school and our group of friends would say 'ohhh' to us being a 'couple'. we sat down in our seats and we saw the teacher walk in with 2 female student.

"everyone, this is Kim Minji, and Pham Hanni. Please welcome them as they are new to this school." The teacher said. I looked over to my side and saw Jeonghun letting out a deep sigh.

"you alright?" I asked him. He looked at me.

"oh, oh yeah I'm alright." He said putting on a smile.

"are you sure? You look tired.. how much sleep did you get last night?" I started to get worried for him even though we're only a couple for show.

"enough sleep to the point I can see correctly.." He responded unsure with his answer. 

"jeonghun you need to sleep properly, if anything else is bothering you... you can just tell me alright?" I said to him with a small smile on my face. I'm not sure if he really does the feel the same like how I feel for him. I look at the direction he's looking and he's always focused on the new girl, kim minji...

"jeonghun please answer question one for us." the teacher said. Jeonghun was complete silent still looking at minji.

"ahem, yang jeonghun." I said nudging him.