Chapter 1: The Clock Tower Chimes

(Authors note: Hello, Just wanted to give a shout out to shcdee, I was reading their story "Trolls: Different Beat, Same Melody" when their story gave me an Idea for a second part to this fic. Give their story a read. It's very interesting and I am invested in it. So, here is Part 2 of Broppy: Baby on Board.)

It was far away from any of the Troll Kingdoms

It was far away from any of the Troll Kingdoms. Not even in Bergen Town or near Vacay Island. No, it was in Mount Rageous where a tall clock tower had chimed loudly as it marked the first hour of the night.

There were two trolls scurrying up through the turning gears as they held their bags, full of whatever treasure they found or stolen throughout their small adventures.

One of them, Sunny, had taken out the few diamonds he managed to steal from some Rageon's ring. They probably wouldn't even know they were gone unless you looked closely. He chuckled as he put his stash away.

"Don't you think that was a bit risky tonight?" The other troll, Cross, had spoken while he dropped his bag on the ground before plopping himself onto the worn out couch. He grabbed the large remote to turn on the even larger television. "You're going to get caught." He warned but the tone came off as if he didn't care. He crossed his arms behind his head as he watched the tv. It was just commercials.

Sunny looked over to the darker skinned troll before speaking, "It's so thrilling though! Besides, you would save me so who cares?" He didn't, that was for sure.

"That may be true but it would be extremely bothersome. So take it easy." Cross was more serious this time, he didn't want to go through all that trouble. Plus, if he got caught then they would both be doomed. Who knows what the Rageons would do to them. One squeeze or a step here and they would be dead. Not to mention what the Bergen's did to the Pop Trolls.

"Ugh, Fine. I'll be a little more careful. You're such a—" Sunny cut himself off when something flickered out the corner of his eye. He whipped his head around to peer into the darkness, a steady glow that emanated from an object was the only thing lighting the space. He thought he was seeing things until it happened again.

Flickering, like a candle.

Sunny rushed over to the thing. "Oh no no no! It's only been a year?! Are you serious right now?!" He panicked.

Cross sighed as got up from his comfortable spot and walked over to stand next to him. He watched as the light wavered ever so slightly. "Looks like it's time again."

It was the Crystal Ball.

It has been giving them so many problems for quite a few years now. It just wouldn't last, however, this had been the longest so far.

Sunny growled angrily at the sphere. "I thought it would at least last 2 to maybe 3 years this time!"

"I told you that it wouldn't. It needs a better source than some troll that only meets some of the requirements." Cross was slightly annoyed that the other never listened.