26| 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Teri muskurahatein hain takat meri
Mujhko inhi se ummeed mili
Chahe kare koyi sitam yeh jahan
Inmein hi hai sada hifazat meri
Zindgaani badi khoobsurat hui
Jannat ab aur kya hogi kahin

Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhana har dard hai.
Jo tu mera humdard hai

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Aadrika's pov -

Aadrika's pov -

It is our first kiss, my inaugural kiss.

I tightly wrapped my hand in his hair, eliciting a pleasurable moan from him and sending an enjoyable shiver down my spine.

He ardently sucked on my lips, as if he had longed for this moment forever. I reciprocated his intensity and moistened his lips with my own.

His hands ventured towards the hem of my dress, tracing intricate patterns on my belly button. Desire welled up within me, and I could feel the wetness escaping from my core.

He pulled me even closer, his actions lacking gentleness, yet I found immense pleasure in it.

He sensually licked and nibbled on my lips, causing an indiscernible moan to escape from my mouth. Seizing the opportunity, he passionately entered into my mouth.

Our saliva mingled, a concoction laden with the utmost pleasure, the most intoxicating form of desire.

He gently explored the inside of my mouth, leaving no corner untouched. I gripped tightly onto his shoulder with my nails.

With desire, I pulled him closer and intensified the kiss.

His hand then moved to my damp neck, encircling it as he lifted me effortlessly by my waist. I wrapped my legs around his torso, and he positioned me on the car bonnet, all the while savoring our passionate connection.

My fingers obediently undid the top buttons of his shirt, and I let out a loud moan as his hand cupped my breasts through the fabric.

The intensity was not gentle, but it only fueled my arousal further.

Eventually, we broke apart, having lost track of how long we stood in the rain, locked in our embrace.

We both panted heavily, and I hesitated to face him as I placed my hand on his drenched chest, lacking the courage to meet his gaze.

I was overcome with shyness, which affected my level of responsiveness.

"Rika." He uttered my name so softly, that in that moment, I would give him anything he asked for, even the world.