A new beginning

ladybug and cat noir going there own ways after parting, hoping not to be seen especially by the supreme, what a waste it would become of there plan. they had to make sure the supreme thought they had "failed" again, but still they kept on thinking what if they already knew and were playing games with them themselves, even if they did Marinette had no idea what they would do in that case. 

Marinette's room*

meri detransforms fast, she saw a letter in a fancy black envelope on her desk, it was from the supreme. the supreme always communicated like this sending them letters written from a typewriter of maybe printed. meri thought how foolish it was how her and chat followed orders blindly of a stranger and thought of no consequence. 

Marinette transforms again and calls cat noir "chat noir I'm guessing you got the message too, come to the location I'm sending you, before the supreme decides too turn us into his new play things"

****

both of them met under the gutter. 

"so this is our new meetup place cockroach" cat remarked with the same tone and starkness as before. "says a chat who cant even land on there feet. what's so wrong about me choosing this as our hideout"

"easier for you, you can handle the ickiness better, its just right for a cockroach." 

ladybug let it slide knowing it will become another time draining useless conversations they use to have when they were villains "theirs no time to waste, were supposed to meet betterfly here. the supreme is distributing another miraculous to a new villain. they's suppose to 'partner' with us or rather compete with us I should say" ladybug was too worried to be bothered by anything else. thoughts of weather this new holder was more dangerous or capable filled her head. "but that would mean if this new villain is any better then we might be in too much danger, especially seeing how they're choosing only 1 more holder, why not 2 like us or maybe more" cat noir grew suspicious even more. they would run and hide to other side of the world if they could.

"look we are basically living on borrowed time right now before the supreme finds out we switch sides" by now ladybug caught complete attention of chat noir. 

feeling of regret consumed them, had they thought this through before they would have done things more carefully.

****

cat noir's stick's camera scanned around the surrounding's, the sewer grade was slightly opened. cat noir gasps in surprise and climbs down from the ladder. "cant escape from here for sure" cat informed "ok then lets try going from the water" "you mean the sewage water" chat noir almost yells in disgust with is eyes wide open "you have any other idea, that's our only way" ladybug pauses before continuing while walking towards there last way of escape "your more than welcome to give up and hand yourself in if you want". chat noirs fear showed up and ran towards ladybug when the bees buzzing came closer "right behind you cockroach".

****meanwhile outside

Chloe couldn't be found anywhere but her bees where everywhere to the point we cant see buildings or houses anymore.

Natalie presses the emergency lockdown button. Seeling the place shut it became the most safest and secure place in Paris.

****down in betterfly's hideout

"Gabrielle, the Supreme's reaction was as expected" Natalie informs as she Walkes closer towards him holding both his hands in Her's. Gabrielle nodded and turns around facing nooru "your sure you can handle it, i don't want to pressure you but the odds in this working out solely lies on our hands" nooru still wasn't certain but presented himself to be confident just for the sake of it.

Gabrielle transforms into betterfly extending his palm to make way for the butterfly , imparting powers into it, setting it free of in the air traveling beyond the window and further. Gabreille closes his eyes a mystical purple mask appearing before his face allowing him to view the world from its perception , an astonishing landscape unfolded, it seemed as if it had traveled into a different realm. the butterfly flew around looking for signs of remaining human life.

****