Anna Key Flame

Anna sat at her piano her hands dancein up and down the keys.

She had been playing for half hour teasing with her talking and her awesome Smile , Brown Eyes , Cleavage , Long Hot Legs and Argentinian Voice.

She was wearing a black laced choker and
a bottoned up ish black tank top and black skirt.

She has A look that will kill you and bring you back to life with A smile too match and her got bigger as she noticed her favourite person to see in the chat (Sinnamon Flame ) had just joined.

She greeted Sinnamon and they laughed and evily joked around and as she normally does she would undo a botton on her tank top showing more of her electric lightning bolt cleavage as she did she was now past the third button.

As the laughs and dirty joke got more funnier she decided she had enough and had an idea for more fun.

She asked Sinnamon if he liked roleplay and he answered that he did.

She told him to imagine her unzipping his pants as she pretended to do so then she told him to her imagin she pour some of the oil in one hand then rub hands together.

She winked as she she started stroking motions with her hand slowly she did it for minute or two and started swirling her hands going up and down picked up the pace little bit for minute or two will a periodic bitein / sticking out her tongue sexual imagining Sinnamon cock growing bigger and bigger
then increased of her stroking as her other hand reached out and pretended rubbed balls in a firm but gentle way.
She pretended to taking one ball between the thumb and fingers and massaged it the she imagined doing the same to the other ball and increased her stroking of Sinnamons member for minute or two she did this then with her one hand and massaged both balls for a minute or two.

She then increased of her stroking looks sexualy into her camera for a minute and then started pretending to stroke with both hands of minute or two.

She asked Sinnamon if he was ready and where would he like to lift off ?.

He said he was and he would like to lift off over her cleavage.

She smiled evily and nodded and increased her stroking looking hungry into her camera as her camera zoomed on cleavage abit more.

a minute after he wrote I'm lifting off and she pretended that he released waves on her cleavage and pretended to rub a finger and lick some of it off with evily smile and giggle.

She then grabbed a banana that was net to her began treating the banana like was some one's member and sexualy peel easing it between her succulent lips, softly sucking it and lickin it up and down its sides with her mouth she lightly ran her tongue around the head, and then wrapped her lips around it and began to consume it, and sucked and licked Up and down; up and down it, all the while engaged in deeply intimate sexy eye contact with the camera she opened her mouth wider takein more of it alternating with the licking and sucking while increasing rates and taking it deeper and repeatd and repeated with alterations of her movein her head back and forth and repeated and repeated mixer of mixers of both until she finally swallows it.

She bursts out laughing and winks very evily
Sinnamon wrote down in chat love it when your evily good freaking awesome evily.