The Battle

Takes place during episode 23 " Snow Way, Dude":
~~~~~~~~~~~
SheZow doesn't know what to do in order to stop this super villain for once in his life. He's trying to come up with a plan when he hears cold dork's voice speaking with him. "SheZow, I will give you two options." he said maniacally. Well as maniacally as it can be with his voice sounding the way it does. "You can either A, come out here with me and I'll free the town or B, you and the whole town will stay in there forever!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!"he said with crazed laughter. SheZow had to think long and hard before she could give an answer to the older boy. " Fine I will come out of here but you have to let the town free after words or I will make you regret it." she said in reluctantly. "Sure, sure, I'll let them go after words so hurry up."he says in a hurry. SheZow quickly walked around to say goodbye to all of his friends and tells Maz that he is in charge while he is gone. SheZow finally made it to the glass when he figured out that he was still trapped in the prison. " How am I supposed to get out of here." SheZow says sarcastically. " Is a door going to appear in the middle of the ice?" All of the sudden, just like he had just said, a door of ice appeared in the middle of the Ice globe." Well, wasn't that convenient." SheZow said. He walked out of the cage finally waving goodbye for the last time. She closed the door hearing the clicking lock from the outside. " Come SheZow. It's time for you to see your knew home." he said excitedly and led her to the abnormally large snow globe. He helped her in and offered his hand out like a real gentlemen. "Now let's get a good photo of this. Say cheese SheZow." Cold Fingers said mockingly. He was thoroughly shocked when she just posed for the photo very cutely with a kawaii smile that he just snapped the photo while saying some comment he couldn't remember. He made his minions carry her away to his new and improved fortress. Once he made sure they we well off to where nobody else could follow them he let the towns people free as he had promised. "Now, never say that I don't keep my promises SheZow. Well, go about your business as you normally would."said Cold Finger nonchalantly. "Give us SheZow back Cold Finger!" Kelly said furiously. "Yeah give her back." said Maz stupidly. "Yeah right, SheZow is mine forever. After all, I am her biggest fan." Cold Finger said darkly. Now he is on his way to his new fortress to see his used to be and kind of still is idol.