1: Male Reader X Ciri (The Witcher 3)

The sun lowers in the cloudy sky, turning it a shade of orange. The light peeks out from between the mountains, perfectly hitting the towers of Kaer Morhen. The fire in your fireplace flickers, casting different shadows on the walls. The covers of the bed lay at the very bottom of the mattress. You sit at your desk reading a book. You hear your door open and drop the book. You turn around in your chair and see your girlfriend standing in the doorway. You stand up and run to hug her. You wrap your arms around her and squeeze her.

"I missed you too," she says laughing.

"How was training?" You ask.

"It went alright. Still not sure why I still need to train though. Geralt says it's because I need to be extra ready since I don't have any of the mutations."

You stop hugging her and put your hands on her shoulders. You look at her face, absorbing her beauty. Her ashen hair loosely tied up, leaving strands surrounding her face. Black eyeliner was around her green eyes. A scar ran across her cheek. You were aware of how insecure Ciri was about it, and it upset you as you thought she looked just as beautiful with it. You move your faces closer and stop your lips millimetres away from hers. Ciri closes the distance and the two of you kiss. You move your hand to her cheek as the kiss deepens. You pull her closer to you and put your other hand on her side. Ciri grabs your wrist and removes your hand from her cheek. You stop kissing and she leads you to the bed. The two of you stop at the side of the bed and continue kissing. You undo the corset around her waist and then slowly pull the strings of her shirt. You remove her shirt and Ciri pushes you onto the bed. She removes her boots and sits on top of you. She unbuttons your shirt and takes it off. You pull her in and kiss her. You move on top of her and slide your hand into her pants. You rub her pussy and Ciri moans into the kiss. You begin to finger her and notice her breathing change. You continue kissing her and she tugs at your pants. You move your body and she removes your pants. Your cock stands at attention and Ciri wraps her hand around it. She strokes it as you finger her faster, causing her to moan more. Ciri removes your hand and pulls off her pants. She positions herself below you and inserts your cock into her with a moan. You slowly thrust and remove the elastic holding her hair up. Her hair flows down and you kiss her. You grab the covers and cover the two of you with them. Ciri wraps one of her arms around your neck and rubs her clit with the other one. You thrust faster and Ciri moans, leading you to stick your tongue in her mouth. Ciri licks your tongue with hers then intertwines them. You stop kissing her and kneel in front of her. You grab her legs and hold them in front of you. You spread her legs and thrust into her. Ciri moans loudly and rubs her clit faster. Ciri screams as she orgasms and soaks your cock with her fluids. You feel a knot form in your stomach. You speed up your thrusting as you cum inside Ciri. You pull out and watch as your cum flows out of her. You lay down next to her and you both breathe heavily.

"That was great," Ciri says.

"Yeah, it was." You respond.