CHAPTER 11: (BAKUDEKU)

MORNING.......

Same habit...

Few of class 1-A woke up to prepare for school and training ....

Bakugo wake up early to prepare and went to midoriya's room...

It's unlocked, he enters there but she wasn't there...

He quickly went to the living room using the elevator.

When he arrives there, Bakugo sees the others are already there eating their breakfast..

"Hey, Bakugo... Get your breakfast there..." Kirishima says

"Don't tell me what to do... I know that" Bakugo says and gets his food..

It's a Pancake honey and butter in top and a hot coffee

"Where's deku?" He asked to kaminari and kirishima seating next to them...

"I think she's still in the bathroom...with uraraka and asui" kaminari answered

"Good morning!!!!!" Uraraka greetings to all of those who are already there.

"Here's your breakfast" mina gives the food to uraraka...

Midoriya and asui followed after her...

Then She sits next to uraraka and asui....

Bakugo quickly finishes his food and brush his teeth...

"That's fast" kaminari says

"Why is he acting like that?...he's not like that before.." kirishima confused

"I think he's in a rush or something" sero interferes and eats breakfast.

"Hey Izumi, can you help me clean our kitchen?" Yaomomo says

"Sure... Let me wash the dishes" Izumi says and covers herself with an apron.

Yaomomo started to clean the tables and gather all the things she used on cooking.

While midoriya washing the dishes, Bakugo interfere her...and steal the plate from her

"K-kacchan.."

"Let me do it... Go brush your teeth now" Bakugo claimed

Baku-squad noticed and shocked on bakugo's action and attitude this morning...

"Am I dreaming? Is it Bakugo helping midoriya right now?" Mina asked to them..

"That's surprising, Welp all I know is...Bakugo's letting him do his stuff and chores all by himself, but now...I'm surprised" sero says

Kirishima became jealous while watching Bakugo helping midoriya.

Midoriya put the ingredients on the refrigerator one by one carefully and organized it...

Bakugo interfere her again and took all the stuff and help her.

"Why is he doing this?" Kaminari chuckled

Even the others noticed the same way too....

"I'm not sure...but I think he's trying to have a close connection and get all midoriya's attention only to him" mina says to them..

Kirishima and todoroki stands up and interfere both of them...

"Can I help you with that?" Kirishima asked to midoriya

"Midoriya, do you need help?" Todoroki asked

"Uh...were fine now... It's almost done" midoriya says smiling and then closing the refrigerator.