✧ 𝖢𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗋 ✧

˙⊹ ੈ✰[Chapter-7]✰ ੈ⊹˙

。゚゚・。・゚゚。 ゚。      Our Engagement ∞ ゚・。・゚

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。      Our Engagement ∞
 ゚・。・゚.

Time skip~

Today is engagement so Mr Kim and Mr jeon are looking after the decorations, food and everything.

Tae is in her room along with the elders getting ready for the engagement.

"Wah look at you, so ethereal tae!" Ritu, tae's cousin praised while looking at her with adoring eyes.

"Thank you" tae thanked shyly.

They heard the knock and one of tae's cousin went to open the door. She opened the door and saw tae's mother.

Mrs Kim came inside and gasped seeing her beautiful daughter. The relatives went outside to give the family privacy when they saw Mr Kim also entering the room.

"My baby bear is all grown up now...You looking gorgeous bear!" Mrs Kim exclaimed with little tears in her eyes.

Tae smiled with teary eyes and touched her maa's feet for the blessing.

Mrs Kim smiled and kept her hand on tae's head softly giving her blessings.

"Let's go!" Both mother and daughter heard voice from behind to see Mr Kim looking at them both smiling.

At Engagement spot

The Engagement hall is filled with many people..as Jeongukk is Commissioner of police, all the higher officers whom Jeongukk is friends with came to the engagement along with their families.

The Kim's reached the hall and entered along with tae and made their way towards the room which is given to the bride to rest.

Soon they heard the cars sound making the Kim's smile and go out.

The guards who came with jeon's opened the car door for the groom and his family to get down the car.

Mr. Kim and Mrs.Kim made their way towards jeons and did namaste to which the Jeon's returned it with a smile.

jeongukk too smiled and did namaste to his soon to be in laws.

"Lets get in, its almost time for muhurat!" Mr.Kim remainded to which the family nodded and made their way inside.

Mr and Mrs. Jeon both took jeongukk towards the stage and made him sit on the decorated couch and went back to Mrs.Kim before the jeon couple made their way towards their soon to be daughter in laws room.

Mrs.Kim too went along to show the jeons where tae was while Mr.Kim is looking after the guests and arrangements.

Tae is in the room , sitting on the bed while fidgitting with her fingers nervously. her friends are with her doing touch up of her makeup and face here and there.