~♡~Love Marks~♡~

This was requested by LoveDreams08 and not gonna lie I also love this anime so much and this ship is my favorite if you have any other ships from this anime tell me in the comments and I'll say if I ship them too or not
.
.
.
.
Dazai was trying to talk to Chuuya but Chuuya either ignored him or said he was busy with work when Dazai finally got a hold of Chuuya he held him tightly (Chibi~ I want to talk) Dazai said looking at Chuuya with a serious look (Not now Dazai Mori needs me) Chuuya said pulling his arm away from Dazai's grip (Its always something to do with Mori-san) Dazai said getting even more angry (His my boss idiot I need to go now) Chuuya said as he turned his back to Dazai (Fine but don't call me later~) Dazai said teasing him as Dazai then walked pass Chuuya with a smirk as Chuuya stared at him confused but not saying anything as he needed to go

~With Mori and Chuuya~

Chuuya was kneeling down in front of Mori as he spoke after a while Chuuya's eyes widen as he turned dark red feeling his body heat up quickly (W-what the hell~) Chuuya said under his breath as he held his stomach tightly (Did you say something Chuuya?) Mori asked but Chuuya denyed it (A-Actually... M-May I use the bathroom Sir) Chuuya said as he started panting (You may) Mori said as Chuuya got up quickly and ran off. When Chuuya entered the bathroom he locked the door and took out his phone and started to call Dazai (Fuck pick up pick up..) Chuuya said as his legs trembled then finally Dazai answered (Hello~) Dazai said in a teasing matter (T-Turn this s-shit off~) Chuuya said as he tried to hold his body up still trembling (Aw don't you like the new toy~? Its a collar but it looks just like your old one so you didn't notice when i put it on you) Dazai said as he leaned back in his chair with a smug look as Chuuya then tried to remove it but it didn't come off (Don't bother~ It won't come off I have the key~) Dazai said as he knew Chuuya was trying to remove it (T-Turn it off~) Chuuya said as he fell to his knees then Dazai just Chuckled (Sorry~..."Im busy"~) Dazai said teasing him and using his words against him (Ugh ok very funny... But turn it off now~) Chuuya said trembling on the floor (Good luck Chuuya~) Dazai said as he hang up the phone (No no no~) Chuuya said panting and breathing heavily

After a long day Chuuya finally has time for Dazai as he goes up to Dazai who was in his room and grabbed him by his shirt collar (What the hell Dazai, Turn this thing off now) Chuuya said still panting but more faster then before (Whoa there Chuuya~... I'll turn it off if you say your my dog~) Dazai said with a smug smile (I-Im not doing t-that!) Chuuya said letting Dazai go (Then im not turning it off~) Dazai said as he bend over to Chuuya's level As Chuuya body tenses up and trembles more (Just say it then i'll turn it off~) Dazai said with a smirk as he got closer to Chuuya (Ugh fine!) Chuuya said as he hesitated to speak but slowly spoke up (I-Im your dog) Chuuya said with a red face as Dazai smiled then turned off the collar (There~) Dazai said laughing as Chuuya fell to his knees again feeling relief (You liked that~?) Dazai said with a smrik (I did not!) Chuuya said as he was about to get up when Dazai forced him back on his knees (Now now Chuuya~...Good dogs stay on there knees~) Dazai said as he held the remote that turns on the collar making Chuuya shiver and stay on his knees (Good boy~... Oh and good dogs don't move unless they're told too~) Dazai said as he waved the remote in his hand slowly showing he was serious about this (Whatever..) Chuuya said blushing like hell (Good boy~ Now get on all fours like a good dog~) Dazai said as Chuuya rolled his eyes and hesitated but slowly got on all fours (Good~... Now crawl towards me and turn around~) Dazai said holding the remote tightly as Chuuya slowly crawled closer to Dazai then turned around still looking at Dazai to see what he'll do (Your very obediened~) Dazai said as he got closer to Chuuya rubbing his ass making Chuuya ach his body as he flinches (D-don't touch m-me!) Chuuya yelled as Dazai then reaches out one of his hands towards Chuuya's mouth and shoving his fingers in his mouth (Shh~...Stay quiet like a good little dog boy~ and suck on my fingers~) Dazai said as he puts the remote on low making Chuuya do as he said (Thats a good boy~) Dazai said as he pulled Chuuya's pants and boxers down with his free hand (Thats good enough~) Dazai said removing his fingers from Chuuya's mouth then slowly pushed his fingers inside of Chuuya's all ready wet ass Making him jerk up a bit (S-Stop that~) Chuuya moaned as his legs trembled more (Oh~... Wow your asshole is squeezing my fingers so tightly~) Dazai said as he move his fingers up to down and left to right (Agh~ D-Dazai~...) Chuuya moaned as he watches Dazai finger him (Good boy Chuuya~... Now let me go let some lube and we can start~) Dazai said as he reaches out to his small table besides his bed grabbing a bottle of lube then put some on his hands and on Chuuya's ass and hole (Relax~ Dog~) Dazai said as he put some lube on his big cock making Chuuya look away (Don't worry Chuuya~... All go slow~..Besides I know your a virgin~) Dazai said as he then grabbed handcuffs and handcuffed Chuuya's hands together behind his back then lining his cock with Chuuya's hole (Ready~?) Dazai said leaning in to Chuuya's neck as Chuuya just nod as Dazai started to push his cock inside of Chuuya's ass making Chuuya let out wet moans as he hides his face with his hat making Dazai smirk as he removes his hat and throws it to the side then grabbing his hair roughly pulling it back (Agh~!) Chuuya moaned (I'ma start moving now~) as Dazai started moving slowly making Chuuya moan softly little by little Dazai moved faster and harder as he grabs Chuuya's hips slamming against Chuuya's tight ass harder and harder (A-Agh~ Dazai~ D-DAZAI~) Chuuya moan louder and louder by each thrust (Damn~... Your so fucking tight Chuuya~) Dazai said thrusting harder (Your gonna make me cum in no time~) Dazai said as he started biting his neck leaving hickeys all over his neck and back as he slowly reaches his limit and cums inside of Chuuya (Take my seed Dog~!) Dazai said with a big smirk and breathing heavily as Chuuya was twitching & also breathing heavily (Oh~?...You haven't cum yet have you Chuuya~) Dazai said with grin as he turns Chuuya onto his back with his hands handcuffed behind him still (N-No...no I Haven't~) Chuuya said in a begging tone, As Dazai Chuckles he Started biting and licking on one of Chuuya's nipples and rubbed the other with his hand making Chuuya twitch and shiver as Dazai started leaving hickeys everywhere on his body that was easy to see or not... Dazai then started kissing Chuuya deeply as Chuuya had teary-eyes and was a blushing mess but still kissed him back slowly closing his eyes and slowly Dazai's hand moved lower now giving Chuuya a hand job making him flinch more as Dazai moved his hand faster and Faster then stops when he sees Chuuya at his limit and smirks at Chuuya (F-Fuck~ just let me cum already~!) Chuuya said turning His head to the side (Ok ok~... Sorry I was just teasing you some more~... now get on me with your ass towards my face and start sucking my dick~) Dazai said with a smug look as Chuuya did just that then started sucking his cock that was hard as a rock once more while Chuuya sucked Dazai started to lick Chuuya's ass then his hole making Chuuya moan out and flich as he then had his tongue inside of Chuuya's hole After a while Dazai cummed again this time in his mouth as Chuuya finally cums as he falls flat down all ready to tried to do anything (That was great Chuuya~) Dazai said laying down next to him (Mm...) Chuuya responded with just low groans as he was to tried to move (You ok?) Dazai ask looking at Chuuya (Mm...) Chuuya said once more making Dazai smirk (Wanna go for round 3? Chuuya~) Dazai asked leaning in closer (Mmmm!~..) Chuuya said now looking at Dazai (i'll take that as a yes~) Dazai said kissing Chuuya deeply

Heyyy guyss... Miss me?... Cuz I sure missed you all.... Enjoy