for ur love - slight smut

based on the song 'for your love' by måneskin

viviana looked at herself in the mirror, the red dress hugged her every curve, her long legs complimented her black heels, she just finished adding red lipstick to her plump lips.

viviana smiled at herself, she reached for her tom ford 'lost cherry' perfume, a few sprays on her delicate, tan skin and she was ready.

trent appeared in the doorway, he leant against it admiring his girlfriend. they were getting ready to go to a party. "fuck, u smell amazing baby" trent said as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"thank u trent" she replies in her thick italian accent. trent nuzzles his face into her neck, "i could take u here right now, just say the word" he pressed a kiss against her moisturised shoulder.

she laughs and throws her head back, "trent.. we have to go" he murmured into her skin, "i just wanna stay home and kiss u, make love to u" viviana turns her head to face trent, "sounds lovely, but we were invited to this party, we're going" trent groans in frustration, "jesus, u look amazing.." he looks over her outfit.

the red complimented her dark skin, the gold jewellery she wore on her neck hung low, low enough u that if u needed a better look at the pendent u saw her breasts.

trent pressed her against the wall, his face buried in her neck, he put his lips to her ear and grunted the words "i wanna be the first man u look at tonight, i wanna be stuck in ur head and make u go wild" his hands found their way to her thighs, he lifted her thighs wrapping them around his waist.

he cupped his hand on her face, burying his head further in her neck, "i wanna be a good man and see u smile, and i wanna swim between ur thighs.." viviana wraps her hands around his head. moaning at the slight contact her core has with his waist.

trents lips grazed her jawline, he pressed his waist closer to her core. "i wanna fuck u till u scream and cry" trent moans into her ear, in response viviana cant help but blush.

trent presses kisses on her shoulder, "please trent.. kiss me" viviana whimpers. trent smirks against her skin, he looks towards her before smashing his lips on hers. she moans into the kiss, "want me now huh?" trent smirks. viviana sighs with a smile, her hands run along his back.

"baby, for ur love i would do anything, anything for u, for ur touch" his lips touch hers with desperation. "please, i need u" trent begged in her ear. viviana grabs his face with her hands, she looks him in his brown eyes before kissing him. her tongue glides across his lips.

"we'll be late baby" she says before pushing trent away. trent smirks and rolls his eyes before following the brunette out the door.