27| 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘔𝘦 𝘈𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Betahasha dil ne
Tujhko hi chaaha hai
Har duaa mein maine
Tujhko hi maanga hai

Tera jaana jaise koi baddua
Door jaaoge jo tum
Mar jaayenge hum
Sanam teri kasam o..
Sanam teri kasam o..
Sanam teri kasam..

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

 ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Aadrika's pov -

"Bhabhi bhai should treat us with an ice cream." Sam's words echoed in my mind as we entered the lift. Her playful remark brought a smile to my face.

We are coming back from the mall, as Sam wanted to buy some gifts for her best friend, Sana, whose birthday was just around the corner. Currently, we were at Maan's firm.

As we reached the 18th floor, I noticed Yash pacing anxiously outside Maan's cabin.

Concern filled his voice as he asked, "Ma'am, you're here?"

"We're here to meet Abhi bhai." Sam replied on my behalf.

Yash struggled to find the right words, and I couldn't help but worry.

"Is Maan alright? He seemed fine when I messaged him earlier."

Suddenly, a loud crashing sound startled me. Turning to Sam, I asked her to wait for a moment. She looked frightened, but I reassured her with a gentle peck on her forehead. "Everything is alright, Maan is just a bit clumsy. I'll be back with him." Despite my attempt to stay positive, a sense of unease lingered in my heart.

Yash took Sam downstairs, and I cautiously entered the cabin. What I saw before me was a heart-wrenching scene that unfolded, leaving me speechless.

"Maan." I sprinted towards him, completely disregarding the chaotic state of the room, as if it had been intentionally destroyed.

Scanning the surroundings, I noticed a bouquet of roses engulfed in flames.

My heart wrenched when I witnessed blood trickling from his hands.

"STOP." He declared before I could reach him, his tone devoid of any tenderness. It felt as though he had transformed into someone else.

"You cannot stop me from coming near you." I declared with unwavering determination, taking purposeful strides towards him. I gazed into his eyes and, for the first time, fear gripped me. His eyes were bloodshot, and he appeared utterly shattered in this moment.

I reached out to hold his hand, but he forcefully pulled away, distancing himself from me.

"I-I TOLD YOU TO LEAV-E." His breaths were unsteady, as he attempted to conceal himself from my view.