Content of the story

This story takes place in Kerala. From a village there. The name of that village is Krishnapuri. A land of subtleties. These events start from a family there.

Something happened here 25 years ago. After 25 years the heir of that house will come and what will he have to face there?

Characters :-

Son of Vikram Singh Raizada and Gayatri Raichand(Hero)

Varun Vikram Singh Raizada

He is the business man who has large size of hotels,mining, shipping, hospitals etc . He has most handsome in the world. He love his family. His company called as VGC. He behaviour is like devil but infornt of his bff is something special.

Son of Viswas Singh Raizada and Radika Pandit.

Vinod Viswas Singh Raizada

He is a famous fashion designer and he love his family members. He is the best friend of Varun and Jimmy. He has a famous fashion company VRF. He is something special for Varun and Jimmy. He is like bunny but double bunny is too dangerous to world.

Jimmy Raj

He is soulmate of Varun and crime partner of vinod. He is Gayatri 's friend's son. He is loving and caring person. But he is a devil when someone is do something to his family.

He is a famous dancer and partner of Varun and Vinod's companies.

Continue reading.....💙💙💙💙

I will busy in studies. chapter only after a long break.