7 ~ ❛tease❜

Yesterday had been a day where not much occurred — brave Jamie Lynn unwillingly participated in the third Bushtucker trial, Climb of Cruelty, and thankfully returned to the camp victorious with a bounce in her step.

But the most bizarre occurrence happened to Genevieve in the next morning.

She was the first person awake, which was extremely rare.

Her gaze shifted above her, towards the sky that was clean of clouds and where the sun was shinning brightly behind the towering trees; it was a beautiful morning despite the light rain pour.

Mindlessly, she picked up Bear and fiddled with his arms, reaching one towards the sky and the other to the ground — switching back and forth.

"Genevieve!" Voices whispered loudly towards her.

Leaning to the side slightly, the Hiddleston spotted both Nella and Nick waving at her enthusiastically.

She twinkled her fingers, "Morning."

"Can I have Bear?" Nella requested, reaching out a hand.

"You'll have to come and get him because I'm not moving my arse out of this bed," She protested playfully, her figure being burrito wrapped inside the sleeping bag.

"Nick can you go get Bear for me?"

"No!" Nick laughed, "I don't want to get up."

"Oh my goodness," Genevieve's attention shifted to the lower camp. Marvin was leaning forward on his bed, his words lacing with mocking surprise, "Do my eyes deceive me? Genevieve Hiddleston awake? At this time?"

Genevieve's smile was radiant, happiness combined with tiredness, "Yeah Marv...the jungle's made me a new person."

As the morning passed by and her fellow campmates slowly woke up, they traditionally sat around the fire place, waiting for Ant and Dec but most importantly for food.

"What do we all reckon the trials gonna be about?" Danielle asked widely.

"I think they're going to throw something different at us," Genevieve theorised, "I just have a gut instinct."

News Flash; she was in fact correct, because the celebrities discovered that they'd all be participating in the mysterious, un-named trial.

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
I'm intrigued by what this trail has to offer

𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐭𝐯 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐃𝐉
Especially because they need all of us

Myself and Sam get way too excited for trials! I think we might need help

And some therapy as well

So, the ten of them set of into the jungle, not knowing the future that was about to challenge and embrace them all uniquely.

⋆ ★

After a long walk to the trial, the group arrived at the entrance of a building. It spiked their curiosity as they edged there way inside and Genevieve wasn't expecting what was ultimately there.

A basketball court — a very Americanised one. Like one straight from High School Musical.

"Welcome to you Scarena," Dec greeted them all loudly.