𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

Hey guyssss this is my new and improved revised book drift, I will be changing up a few things after I completely reread everything I've done to my liking and quite honestly not so cringe. I was like 16 writing that and since then I have come to realize a lot of it is really awful. I will also be giving a better summary than the one in the description!!

This book is absolutely nothing like the show but I will still try to fit some of their personalities back into the book just for some authenticity but for the sake of the plot it won't be a lot. This is a street racer AU that deals with a lot of mafia activities and illegal racing and gambling. If you are uncomfortable with any of this including smut scenes throughout the book I suggest you find another to read instead. I live for juicy books so that's why I'm writing one.

Y/n akaashi, little sister to Keiji akaashi plans to move into an apartment with her older brother and best friend, bokuto after her 19th birthday. The whole family has always been very big on cars and racing but when she moves in and finds out her brother and childhood best friend are secretly in on an underground street race gambling ring, her life will forever change. For the better or for the worse? Find out!

My summaries suck like I always say but that's okay y'all better be picking up what I'm putting down. Anyways, I hope y'all enjoy!!

Much love. <3