My caring mafia husband

||AUTHOR POV||

*KNOCK KNOCK*

There was no response..as he sighed closing his eyes.. He was already tried and now..this was pissing him even more.

Taehyung: Y/n..?

He called out her name..and waited for her answer.. usually you'd welcome him with so much love..

But it's weird that you didn't come to welcome him.. getting no response his took out a sper key and unlocked the door.

As soon as he entered in..he felt goosebumps..the lights were not on yet..and the windows were weird open letting the cold breeze fill inside the room.

His brows frowned.. confused why you didn't close them and why didn't you on the lights yet..as a strange feeling started to built inside him.

Taehyung: Y/n..

He again called your name..but sighed when he didn't get any response.

but sighed when he didn't get any response

Getting worried he removed his coat..and walked towards the kitchen..

Taehyung: Damn she isn't here!
He messed his hair..as the fear of losing you started on his mind..

His eyes landed on the dishes which were left half completed.. as the feeling of his enemies popped on his mind.

Taehyung: I sake if they are involved in this I'll kil-
He stopped as he remembered that he didn't check the bedroom..

Without wasting a sec, he rushed towards the bedroom...

His heart calmed when he saw you sleeping peacefully

His heart calmed when he saw you sleeping peacefully.. as he mantally slapped himself.

Taehyung: How stupid I was..? Thinking negatives things! He smiled and went inside the bathroom.

||TIME SKIPPED||

He came out from the shower while drying his hair..his eyes fell on you..who was shivering he frown.

And walked closer..he bend a bit..and took a look at your face.. which looked very tired..he slowly forwarded his hand towards your cheeks..and touched them..his eyes immediately widened when he felt heat