Becoming Me

As I looked up I saw the black mafia leader . Here to save me and I couldn't believe it after three months of being raped and treated like shit I'm finally free. In my head I wondered how he knew me and where I was and if he wanted to hurt me . I watched as my sister and father trembled with fear . " I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry " the both of them said . Soon I built up the courage to ask how he knew me . "Excuse me how did you find me and how do you know me " I said . " I'm your father " he said . The words rung threw my ears over and over again . "That's impossible that's my dad right there he 'raised' me and he made me , your lying I don't even look like you please don't lie to me . I promise you if your lying to me " I went on and on . Soon I gave up and he took his mask off we had the same green eyes ,nose,mouth, and ears . "Now do you believe me " .He quickly gathered me and my things which was just a little bag and brought me to his house . I admired how big it was everything was black and red except the walls were white . I admit my real dad had style . Later, he went on and explained how my "dad" kidnapped me and that girl was not my sister but his wife . How they took me when I was little .