OC

NAME• Zen

NAME
• Zen

AGE
• 18 yrs old

HEIGHT
• 182.88 cm or 6ft

PALISMAN
• Killer (A Hermit Crab fused with a Mantis)

DOMINANT HAND
• Ambidextrous

HOMELAND
• The Demon Realm, The Boiling Isles

CLASS AND GRADE
• Class 3-D

CLUB
(None, yet... I guess...)

PERSONALITY/CHARACTERISTIC TRAITS

• Zen is a curious creature, he likes to explore new things, like new spells or make new things. He can be calm like the quiet ocean, but he can get angry like a thundering storm. He's wary or cautious to new people or creature he meet, he would either attack or stay on guard. He doesn't trust anyone that easily, but when he do he will be loyal as long they're loyal to him.

Zen can be a great leader when he needed to, and can be caring when he wanted to, but his pride won't let him do it... Well, sometimes.

He doesn't hesitate to attack or to be violent when someone attack him first, and he will do everything in his ability to protect someone he choose to protect.

•Zen doesn't like wearing shoes, like NEVER. When someone forces him to wear shoes, he will burn it, rip it, or even feed it to some creature, like he will do everything in his power to not wear shoes.

•Zen has a permanent angry face.

•All of his finger had rings on them.

LIKES
• New unique things (in his eyes)
• Learn new stuff, especially magic
• His Palisman
• Accessories
• Quiet places
• Sometimes being alone
• Experiencing something new
• Making some stuff (like potion, accessories, something like that)
• Writing what he discover in his own book (not the diary type)
• History (especially when it comes magic)

DISLIKES
• Too much loudness
• Obnoxious people (like Crowley)
• Missing some important things
• People forcing him to wear shoes
• Too much Brightness
• When everyone knows something that he doesn't know

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

•|𝐅𝐔𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒|•

• This OC is heavily inspired on The Owl House, so he's magic or stuff about him had to do with TOH.

• His timeline is different from the original timeline of TOH, so the of characters of TOH will be not mentioned, except for Belos.

• The timeline his at are the timeline when Belos started to banned wild witches.

• Some will not be accurate at the original TOH, but I will try to make it natural.

• Also the class part was the choice of the Spinning wheel, so yeah... Our bby dragon (Malleus) will be his classmate. (And Author is very, VERY happy. Thank you Spinning wheel 😌🙏)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N: The Owl House is not mine.

The only thing I own is my OC, and the art.

And also the chibi look a like art from the above is my laziness, I created that base to use it for my characters, more specifically for coloring my characters. I get lazy when I want to color my characters, so I created that base for my coloring... So, yeah...