28| 𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Aaj se teri sari galiyan meri ho gayin
Aaj se mera ghar tera ho gaya

Aaj se meri sari khushiyan teri ho gayin
Aaj se tera gham mera ho gaya

Ho tere kandhe ka jo til hai
Ho tere seene mein jo dil hai
Ho teri bijli ka jo bill hai
Aaj se mera ho gaya

Ho mere khwaabon ka ambar
Ho meri khushiyon ka samundar
Ho mere pincode ka number
Aaj se tera ho gaya

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Aadrika's pov -

Aadrika's pov -

“So, spill the tea, how did he entered into you? He's got that whole daddy vibe going on with his...” I cut Ruh in between “Wait a minute, hold up! He's your best friend's husband, have some decency. I can't believe you're so obsessed with my sex life when we haven't seen each other in years.”

“Shut your mouth, bitch, and spill the details.” She brushed off my previous comment.

“Well, newsflash, I'M STILL A VIRGIN.” I declared, and she just rolled her eyes at me.

“Bullshit! How can he resist you? And more importantly, how can you resist him?” Can I just slap her already?

“Forget about us, what's going on between you and Kunal?” I asked with a smirk.

“Love, sex, and a whole lot of sex.” She couldn't care less about anyone's opinion and just says whatever pops into her head.

“So, you did it then?” I asked, suddenly intrigued.

“Right before your reception, as I was coming back to India.” She revealed, and we heard a ding from the oven.

We were baking a cake, something we always used to do.

“Do you really love him?” She asked as I was busy decorating the cake.

“I don't know, but I do know that I can't imagine my life without him. He's become my everything.” A smile spread across my face as I thought about Maan.

“Everything, huh?” Ruh teased me, and I proudly nodded in agreement.

“Are you serious about Kunal? He seems like a decent guy to me. I'm curious about how you fell for him.” I asked her.

“Kunal Dutta is my definition of love. He's so decent and different from me, and that's what made me fall for him.” A dreamy smile appeared on her face. It's rare to see her like this.

“He's the typical shy guy, but he proposed to me in front of the Eiffel Tower on New Year's Eve, last year.” She continued, and I looked at her in awe.