The beginning

Once upon a time there was a 9 year old girl. She didn't have a lot of friends but had big boobies. They were humongous. Sometimes she couldn't fit doors not because she's a fat pig, but because her boobies are 50 inches big (or something like that). Her name was Susanne Campbell. campbellsusanne8@gmail.com contact me if you want pleasure😘 (now back to the story)

Of course I myself am Susanne Campbell and it's based on a true life event story. I had a mom and a dad. My dad was abusive and a sexual maniac. He would do anything to touch a girl since my mom cheated on him and he isn't my real dad. My real dad's name is Henry Fraud (soon to be Henry Campbell), my fake dad's name is Crauche Benité and of course my mom's name is Lydia Campbell. Now... From this moment and on I will talk in 3rd person to share all my thoughts j had thought of and not my current thoughts.

Susanne used to visit his fake father Crauche quite often. Her dad would always say
-Sweetie... Whatever happens next just know I would never hurt you
-Okay dad...
Her fake dad would then touch her in unspeakable ways. Lick her hair, put fingers in-between her boobies, play with her nipples, put pubes in her underwear, and much much more.
Susanne didn't find it weird, she found it enjoyable but apparently that thing is called sexual harassment and it's illegal so Crauche got in jail.

Susanne after 3 months asked her mom Lydia
-Mom...
-What is it you uncultured fat bitch
As you can see Lydia was a woman burning with rage and excitement.
-When is daddy coming home?
-YOU STUPID FAT PIG DONT EVER MENTION HIM UNDER MY ROOF OR WILL BUT BOILING WATER UNDER YOUR VAGINA YOU LITTLE WHORE
-B-b-b-but I miss him
-THE ONLY THING YOU WILL MISS IS HIS RAPE YOU STUPID BITCH YOU ARE 9 YEAR OLDS AND WANT TO BE FUCKED
-But mommy, you are 12 years old which means you got me when you were 3.
-THAT IS NOT MY FAULT MY DAUGHTER IS A SLUT!
-I think it's the genetics

Susanne after that argument got beaten hard with a belt and barely spoke to her mother ever again.