01-𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧, [𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚]

Three week passed ever since you saw Isagi, you wish you could at least hang out with him more and his friends but the nervousness didn't like you that much to make new friendships

Today was normal, you finished the practice match with another school department. It was pretty fun to learn somebody's else skills and play those against them, watching their face fade when you do it. However it was also quite tough too, you were exhausted at the end of the day like always.

You decided to go home with one of your teammates. Being all only in the night gave you the chills, even if the street were always empty had the end of the day. All of the noisy noise in the morning was all gone, only sounds of vehicles and steps on the street.

When you finally arrived at your door's house and you waved goodbye to your dear friend, as you unlocked it and opened it. You stepped inside and took your shoes out directly and drop your bag on the floor.

You went upstairs to take a cold shower since you were sweating a lot. It didn't take too much time, only 10-15 minute in the shower. Once finished you put yourself in comfy pyjama and you get some snack and go back to your room

You wrapped in your cozy comforter to take a long night sleep.

You woke at 2am, heard your phone buzzing very loudly so you couldn't ignore it since it didn't stop. Trying to fall asleep was worthless if it keep doing that, so toke your phone the first thing you noticed is the huge amount of notifications from a rando gc you didn't know about.

"🤓👆" added you in the 'COCK SUCKER' GC
.
.
.

(username) is online

Piss hair
@(username)
HAIIIAIAIAIAAIIAAI LET ME
SEE YOUR YOUR THIGH PLPSLSOSSL

Username
HUHHH??? FYM 💀💀
Nahhh im add and i see this
bro is crazy