The world

So today I want to write about the world. Why does it exist. What is the point behind Live and why are we here? Are we rally lone in the universe and are Humans really the best species?

To the first question. We all know that there are multiple theories on how the earth emerged. There is the religious theory and the Big Bang. I personally don't believe in the religious theory. But still there are so many theories out there. The next question is a bit trickier because everyone has another point for Living. Some do it because they like it but still there are far too many people that kill themselves. Why they do it? I don't know but what I know is that if people would be kinder to others the suicide rate would go down. Know one knows why we are here, but I think that everyone has a role to play and without that role the whole world would not be how she is today. Now I want to know if we are alone. This is also a question where the minds of people disconnect. Some believe it and some not. But if you look at the universe and how big it is, is the possibility that we are not alone quite big. And now to the last and my favorite question. Are humans really the best species? No, we aren't. us humans hurt each other emotionally and physically. If we look at some animals specifically mammals, we can see that mammals are much nicer to each other. In an office there are always two people who hate each other and are trying to make each other's lives uncomfortable but mammals don't. Yes, mammals go hunting and are killing each other but they need to do it because they want to live. If we take for example a Lion and a Mouse. I don't know if you know the fairytale were the Lion gets stuck in a net and a little mouse comes and helps the lion. It's a good example for humans because the Lion is so big and strong but couldn't get out of the net without help from a weak little mouse. I fid it heartwarming that even mammals have a sense of empathy. Back to us humans. Humans tent to ignore other people's pain. Not because the want to but because they either don't know better, or they are struggling themselves. All I want to say is you should look out for each other even if you don't know them and I hope I could make you start thinking a little about our World.