chetta

@y/f/n

@y/f/n.y/l/n- greyday fits keep getting better and better

my bestie bought us pit tickets for greyday and i could owe her my life for doing so. she's a real one.

it was around 4:30 we was waiting outside the venue in line. we wanted to be up front.

we was the first few people in line so we was going to be on the rail.

as we was waiting in the line we hear people down the line screaming and yelling and being loud.

i look up from my phone and see chetta and germ.

oh shit.

honestly i was a fan of sb more than any of the guys but chetta just hits different.

we make eye contact.

"get over there so i can take a picture of you guys." my bestie says as i felt his arm wrap around my waist.

she snaps a few.

"thank you." i say as i can still see her taking pictures.

"of course mammas." he says as i smile.

"post that on insta and tag me." he says before walking away.

"okay either i'm delulu or he was really into you." my best says as i laugh.

as we get inside we decided we'd get merch last and that we wanted to be up front.

and we was up front.

an hour goes by and out comes chetta first.

his entire performance he was literally right in front of me.

"give him your phone." y/b/s as i turn my phone on and hand it to him. he records him self rapping then when they go on a break to change the songs he bends down and hands it to me.

it's his number.

oh shit.

me and y/b/n geek over it after he gets off stage.

now fuckin way dude. this feels like a god damn fever dream.

* 12 pm *

the concert was over and we was standing in the line.

i got a text.

"wya" is all it said.

it was from chetta.

"buying merch" i text back.

"come get some for free" he texts.

"wya" i text.

"come out of the building to the back parking lot, i'll let you and your friend in" he texts.

i show her the text messages and she was exploding.

she's the over the top emotions and will be all excited. i'm very calm and nonchalant.

as we tried to go back here this guard was telling us no.

"they won't let us in" i text chetta.

he comes out.

"aye bro they good." he says to the guard as he lets us through.

"sorry these guards are dicks here." he says as i smile.

we follow him all through these hallways and he takes us to a room where all of the guys are. he invited us to smoke and just hang out.

it was around 2 am and they all was all talking about going back to their hotel rooms.

"i'm going to get here home. it was an honor meeting you all." i say. i can't believe i'm literally sitting in the same room as scrim and ruby.

and most of all chetta.

"walk them out since it's late." ruby says.

i'm the one exploding on the inside.

y/b/n was so fuckin high right now. i've never in my whole entire life seen her this high before. he boyfriend was a smoker and to see her this fucked up is wild.

i was perfectly fine.

"let me walk you girls out." he says as he follows us. he put on a ski mask and changed his clothes so it people was hanging out he wouldn't get noticed.

smart move my guy.

we get to my car and i get her in the car. i buckle her up and turn the air on for her.

"you going to let me see you again?" he asks as i smile.

"i would like that yeah." i say.

i couldn't take him serious with this ski mask on.

"good, i'll send you the addy for the hotel. maybe i can get y'all some passes to come to the next show." he says. my heart drops to my feet.

this man really was talking about seeing him TONIGHT.

"have a good night joshua." i say as he gives me a hug before i get in the car.

"drive safe y/f/n." before i drive off.

what the hell just happened.