world-ender

╔══•●•══╗

╔══•●•══╗

FORGIVE
US NOT, FOR WE
DO NOT CRAVE
THE PRAISE
OF SNAKES

╚══•●•══╝

NOEMI GUERRA LOATHES THE GODS. You would too if you grew up hunted, neglected, and scorned for their decisions. She hates glory, hates that quests are just gods begging their children to do their bidding, and she especially hates Camp Half-Blood.

         They all hate her too, because who could ever love a hotheaded, cold-blooded, destructive daughter of Ares?

Luke Castellan has known this since he met her, known that the girl with the temper has always seen things in a way no one else has. Perhaps that's why he's always felt drawn to her, like a moth to a flame, entranced by the heat and lured by the color.

They shouldn't work. The hotheaded, gods-hating war girl with the cool, friendly son of Hermes. But somehow he seems immune to her powers of destruction and people repelling, because they've managed to form a sort of bond that even she can't deny— though, she wishes she could.

         Noemi arrives at camp after a prom gone wrong thinking this summer will be exactly like the rest. But the gods are fighting, her friend is acting strange, and she's been plagued by dreams of things she wishes to forget.

         And with each blow from the gods landed to put her in line, the farther they push her to the pit.

          After all, why would she care if she ends the world when the gods make sure it's a living hell?

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

— in which the daughter of war decides she wants nothing to do with the greek gods or any other mythological being, but a cute boy tries to lure her to the dark side

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Jenna Ortegaas Noemi Guerra

Jenna Ortega
as
Noemi Guerra

AND

Charles Bushnell as Luke Castellan

Charles Bushnell
as
Luke Castellan

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

╔══•●•══╗

"the gods have hurt
us both. don't you think
we deserve revenge?"

"revenge? i don't
want revenge, luke.
i just want you."

╚══•●•══╝

that girl is a bomb.

that boy is a puppet.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"let the feelings simmer, but never let them burn. for the world is weak and flammable and your rage is world ending."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

disclaimers: Rick Riordan owns all of the things you recognize and I own everything you do not, and it'd be really neat if no one takes that away lol

— characters are 18+ so there are some mature themes in here, including but not limited to: death, gore, depression, some sexual stuff, and other things I cannot think of right now. basically this is not a light and fluffy fic. be warned!!!

— ugh y'all are just here to witness the waves of hyper fixations I get and it's so embarrassing omg look away 😭

— charles is a cutie bro UGH but he's so evil!! i can't deal if they would've made him blond I wouldn't be feeling all these things. I blame disney!

— an e way, let's go then!

♥ 𝖘𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖆𝖓  ♥