1# Don't say you want to die

TW Suicidal Thoughts, Depression

Freddy sits on his bedroom floor with a Liquor bottle in his hand Tears in his eyes.

Freddy stares at the wall lost in thought as he thinks about all the things he had done. All the people he had hurt. Candy, Rachel, Poppy, Delilah, Bonnie, and Goldie. Oh, how he hurt Goldie the most.

Tears roll down Freddy's face and onto the carpet, only sobbing comes out of his mouth as he takes a chug of Liquor from the bottle.

You are a monster.

You hurt people.

Do you Deserve to even live right now.

You should just do what everyone wants you to do and kill yourself.

Then they would finally be happy without you ruining it like you always do.

Knock, Knock, Knock

"Hey Fred, are you ok" Jace spoke through the door.

"Y-yeh I'm o*Hic*kay" Freddy drunkenly said.

"Are you sure you seem distant to everyone" Jace said worried.

"I'm ok *Hic*" Freddy Said.

Jace knows that's a lie because Freddy didn't come out of his room since last night.

Jace opens the door to see Freddy on the floor completely drunk with tears streaming down, his eyes filled with tears.

"Freddy are you ok" Jace said while sitting down with Freddy.

"I t-told you I'm *hic* fine"

" Is it about what Tb said because-"

"it's not that" Freddy said wail still looking down on the floor.

"Well, is it about Goldie not talking to yo-"

"it's not that either" Freddy said with another drink at the liquor in his hand

"Is it about the Pizzaria because its ok that you feel sad about your pizzeria burned down and Shadow still on the loose but its ok you and the others are safe and sou-"

"ITS NOT THAT" Freddy shouted.

"Freddy-" Jace said but was interrupted by Freddy.

"I'm a F**king Monster" Freddy said while crying.

"I locked Goldie in a backroom for 5 damn years, I sent Foxy after Goldie and almost got him killed so many times, I sabotaged other restaurants like mine that were gaining popularity"

"I even hit Goldie *hic* I hit my own little brother"

Freddy looked at Jace and said "I Don't even deserve to live I just want to die"

"I'd probably do everyone a favor because no one loves me anymore not Bonnie or Chica or Foxy or even Goldie"

Freddy just sobbed his head looking down at the tear-stained carpet.

Then Freddy felt two arms pulling him in for a hug.

"You are not a monster" Jace said holding Freddy tightly in his arms as his eyes open widely.

"You may have done bad things in the past but i know you can change"

Freddy then buried his face inside Jace's jacket while Jace rubbed Freddy's back.

" You don't deserve to die for this so please don't say you want to die"

Freddy then hugs Jace back into a tight hug.

Jace then picks up Freddy and lays him on his bed Then he takes the Liquor bottle and places it on Freddy's desk and takes of his jacket and shirt and gets in bed with Freddy.

He then Holds Freddy like a stuffed animal Freddy in turn buries his face in Jace's chest.

"You Just need time; they will forgive you" Jace said.

Freddy felt wanted now that there is someone here who still likes him even through the awful stuff he did.

Jace and Freddy soon fall asleep in each other's arms.