Late night (triggering chapter)

Tw:rape,somnophila if you are uncomfortable don't read it. 

"Right, so we all should be in 2's just incase the killer strikes!"-C

"We should sort 2's out then!"-H

"The pairs are, Heather and sierra, Cody and Noah, Tyler and Owen, Alejandro and bridgette, Leshawna and Dj, Gwen and Courtney!"-H

"does anyone have any objections to these arrangements?"-C

"No."-Everyone

"Alright we should all go get some sleep!"-C

Tyler and Owen slept in economy class on the benches.

Bridgette slept in first class on a chair and Alejandro was sitting on a stool near the bar.

Heather was sleeping in first class aswell

same with Gwen and Courtney who cuddled eachother

And Cody and Noah.

"these arrangements are just so...great."-A

Time passed by and everyone was still asleep while Alejandro was just wandering about until he saw Tyler.

This could be my chance...I could kill him...or make him shut up about it...or...

He looks down and notices that he's got an erection

How and Why have I got an erection just by thinking about doing something to Tyler?

Ok no more questions let's just relieve myself of it.

He walks up to Tyler cautiously, hoping he doesn't awaken him, He slowly pushes his hair away from his face.

I won't lie, he is quite cute in a way...

He quietly takes his belt and pants off and then begins to take Tyler's tracksuit bottoms and boxers off hoping he doesn't wake up once he's done so, he then breaches Tyler's entrance with his finger trying to quickly stretch him enough so he isn't too tight. Tyler's face twitches during the finger fucking. Alejandro pushes another finger in him and cautiously thrusts them in and out.He tries to be gentle with it, even though he was gentle, Tyler's thighs were shaking from stimulation, Alejandro could hear little moans and whimpers coming from his mouth.He knew Tyler would wake up any moment so he quickly takes his boxers off letting his own erection spring out.He gently thrusts into Tyler causing Tyler to gasp softly, Alejandro knew he had to speed up, he began to thrust violently not caring about what the consequences were.he thrusted until he felt like cumming. He knew he had to stop before he released so he pulled Tyler's pants back up and he left to go to the bathroom to "take care of his business"