Heh...heh...heh

The Night passed by quickly, nothing else happened and everything was normal. Everything was "Okay" everyone was in there normal positions and nothing was strange.

The only strange thing that happened was Tyler waking up with sore legs, he tried to stretch but the pain stopped him from doing so. He pondered about the cause of his sore legs and tried to retrace his steps to see if he has done anything physically harming to his legs.

He thought and thought but nothing came to his mind.

he decided to try stand up, but yet again the pain was unbearable. He slumped back down on the benches in economy class.And yet again he thought to himself about how did he wake up with sore legs. These were his thoughts:

"Did I run too much?"

wait no that couldn't be possible he didn't run yesterday.

"Maybe I slept on it wrong?"

No that's nowhere near possible

"Maybe I was moved in an uncomfortable position"

Probably I felt hands on me last night but I never thought much of it.

yeah that's it.

But the question is

Who would move me like that?

And most of all why would they move me?

could it have been Harold's killer?

If it was him that means...Alejandro found out I saw!

okay I gotta keep my cool, keep it together Tyler you can do this!

Maybe I can't do this...?

I need to tell leshawna!

After moments of stumbling Tyler manages to reach leshawna and wakes her up before telling her about Alejandro and how evil he is.

"Hah! You're joking Tyler! No way Alejandro would hurt Harold!"

"He would! Please believe me!"

"Why would I believe you?"

"..."

"If you don't believe me you might be next please just listen to me!"

"Fine...but we need a plan to expose him."

"Alright! Thank you! Thank you so much!"

"chill out you don't want him to hear us!"

"Oh yeah sorry..."

"it's fine."

"We need to warn people but how do we do that?"

"I've got a plan."

They were discussing their plan...how unfortunate for them that the person they were planning against was hearing them and listening to them.

he knows just how much he wants to get rid of "HER"

she's just a pawn

a pawn that was played by the queen just be destroyed in a matter of seconds

oh how fun this will be.