One: Ben

Jeff's Point of View

I tap my fingers on the blade of the knife, I watched the blood drain from my latest victims body; a young female, 23, blonde hair, and blue eyes. The color drains from her eyes, turning them a dull grey. I search her house for others, I step into the finally room of the house, a nursery.

In the crib lay a blonde hair baby, he opened his eyes to me, they were unusual. Black, with red irises. My smile gets wider and wider at that moment, he is the new creepypasta that is supposed to be from that video game.

I scoop him up, and I tuck my knife in my hoodie. He snuggles in my arms, he smiles and I couldn't help but wonder: He feels comfortable in the arms of a killer, especially the killer of his barer? Usually, when a creepypasta meets other creepypastas they freak out at first, but not him; even though he is in the arms of a killer, a small infant.

"I killed your barer, and you find comfort in me? I guess she really didn't matter, she was only hear to bring you into this world," I whisper to the baby. "I'll call you Ben." It was raining out side and Ben started to scream as we left the door. "I'll call you Ben Drowned."

I stuffed his tiny body into my hoodie, he poked his head out the head hole. I put the hood up when I felt something wet on my neck. I look down to see that Ben was sloppily kissing my neck. "Your already marking me, I knew there was something special about you." I press a kiss on his head.

---

It was a twenty years later since that night, Ben has no idea of what he did early on as a baby. I've kept it from him until he wants to know, which has never really came up.

"Jeff," my brother, Homicidal Liu, comes into my room in the mansion. He takes a look over me and my scarred face. "What's eating you?"

At this moment I wish I could frown, but the scars prevent me from even doing so. "Look you haven't been acting right ever since that night when you brought him to the mansion."

"I know, and I can't just tell him," I look down at my feet. "Liu, what he did was a childish act, but I can't help feel like he meant it."

"Maybe you should talk to Slenderman about it." He couldn't be serious, who knows how Slenderman react?

"Who are we gossiping about? I might have some juicy gossip," Ben walks in my room. "Whatever," he flops down on my bed.

"Liu can you leave," I push him out the room.

"Don't forget to talk to-" I slam the door in his face.

"Why you in my room Ben?" I ask the shorter boy.

"Well, I wanted to know what I was like when I was a baby and Slendy said to talk to you about it," Ben replies.

My heart rate dropped. Oh shit!