-Chapter 1: A Pencil & Afternoon Coffee-

The trees rustled in the cool crisp fall air, you could feel the breeze flowing through Y/F/C curtains, the gentle sound of leaves crunching & people's chattering filled the room.

Opening your eyes, you slowly take in the fresh air, before your eyes land on the messy floor littered with clothes that have been there for weeks, you groan at your lack of hygiene as you remind yourself to clean....eventually-

Sitting up on your bed you reach for your phone, naturally, you decide to check your socials before opening Spotify (or whatever you use 4 music) and putting on your Gorillaz playlist as you make a start to your day.

------------------------------

Eventually after some time you ate and were sipping on Y/F/H/B and scrolling through your feed when a notification popped up.

It was from work.

You clicked on it and as you skim through the message you read;

"Something deep, Complex, Heart churning"

. . .

"Eh? Really?? Now how am I..."

Your words slowly fade as a sweet gentle laughter fills the room, distant yet noticeable.

It caught your attention, so much so that it persuades you to look out your little kitchen window, seeing two long lost friends meeting up again and having a good laugh just like old times.

Seeing the purity and love of their reunion struck something in you...

You sat back down in your chair and immediately replied with a gentle smile resting apon your lips.

"I won't let you down Sir!!"

You bounce up out of your chair then run back upstairs into your room, but still being quiet enough to not wake Bloom, after all, she picked up the overnight shift a few days ago and it seems to be taking it's toll...

You close your door gently, earning a soft 'click' in return.

Walking up to your closet you rummage through your clothes, seeing what options you have and-

"Oh~! This one for sure,"

You exclaim as you pick it out and change, now sliding off your old dusty band tee for high school and onto your floor that has more piles of dirty clothes that you set aside for another day...

You finally dress up, before accessorizing your outfit then looking in the mirror proudly, your hands resting on your hips.

"Alright me, looking good, now let's bounce"

You grab your "Demon Days" tote off of your messy dresser as well as your favorite shoes, keys, wallet, phone, sketchbook and pens before tossing them in the bag, still holding onto your shoes, now slipping them on before running down the stairs and stumbling out of the apartment.

You hear the lock click in place as you shut the door behind you, locking from the inside before hand.

As you step outside, you feel the cool crips fall air hit you in the face before gently flowing into your hair.

You smile to yourself as you grab your headphones out of you pocket and pop them in so you can continue to jam to your favorite Gorillaz songs as you walk.