🐰🩶

jisung was sitting on his bed, playing video games. the controller was resting in his hands as he played attention to the screen. jisung was at an intense moment in the game, brows furrowed as he tried not to lose-

"aw, shit man," jisung sighed as he tossed the controller onto his bed, running a hand through his hair. he lost. he heard a soft tapping at the door before minho came in the room. he was wearing jisung's gray hoodie and black skinny jeans. jisung's demeanor immediately changed when he saw the boy, his eyes following the older as he closed the door to come and sit by him. jisung wrapped an arm around his shoulder as minho sat.

"hi, jisungie," his voice was soft and tired, just how it always sounded. "can i try?"

"oh, sure," jisung smiled, handing minho the controller.

minho just sat there for a minute, fiddling with it. "ah.. how do i work it?"

he earned a soft chuckle from the younger before he pointed out each of the buttons and told minho how it worked.

"you got it, baby?" jisung asked, which minho nodded to. he started playing the game, only running away from enemies and not trying to shoot them. minho was running away from an enemy, or rather walking since he forgot to hit the sprint button, and jisung was yelling at him to shoot, and the enemy easily caught up to him and killed him.

"i don't wanna play anymore," minho said, handing the controller to jisung.

"oh? why?" jisung asked, but took the controller nonetheless. minho thought of a quick excuse.

"bad for my health," minho giggled. jisung got up to turn the console off but then joined the older back on the bed. minho layed down and pushed jisung down with him, cuddling up next to him. jisung just eyed his hyung, who he thought was looking gorgeous while he was wearing his hoodie. jisung hadn't even realized that minho had taken the clothing from his closet. minho wasn't paying attention to the brunette, he was just playing on his phone as jisung admired him. jisung always knew that he liked his hyung, he loved to take care of him, he loved his feminine features especially. he loved how soft-hearted the older was. he just thought minho was the most gorgeous being alive.

"why?" minho asked, looking up at the younger.

"hm?" jisung asked, minho wasn't making any sense.

"stop staring at me," minho shrugged.

"no thanks," jisung smirked, "when did you take this from me, by the way?"

jisung smoothed his hands over the material of the hoodie, and maybe intentionally over minho's small waist, bringing the older closer.

"ah, i needed a hoodie when i went to japan, i didnt have any," minho said so nonchalantly, you could barely tell that he was lying. jisung chuckled at him.

"you have a whole closet full of hoodies, honey. you should've just asked," heat crept up jisung's face, minho was so adorable.

"do you want it back?" minho sat up to take the hoodie off, but jisung pulled him back down.

"no, not at all. you look gorgeous in it," jisung tapped his fingers on minho's waist. minho's face contorted, as if he wanted to be upset, but he couldn't be. a soft smile sat on the olders face as he looked up into jisung's eyes. the younger thought that he might go crazy with such a pretty boy in his arms.

"you're cheesy," minho decided, poking jisung's cheek.

"me? cheesy? no way," jisung chuckled, a bright smile shining on his face. minho trailed his hand from jisung's cheek to his lips, running his thumb over them. jisung laughed at the older, who looked so focused. "now you're the one staring-"