29| 𝘞𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘉𝘰𝘹

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Bin tere kya yaar mera,
Sahiba tu main mirza tera,
Aksar tera zikar chide to,
Mar jana ye mirza tera.

Behtar haaye behtar haaye,
Tujhse hi sab hota jaye,
Zindgani mein hona tera,
Lakh lakh shukar main kehna.

O maiyya mainu yaad aawe,
Sun charkhe di rooh,
O maiya mainu yaad aawe,
Sun charkhe di rooh.

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Author's pov -

Author's pov -

"I want to destroy that fucking Abhimaan Malhotra." Ishwar Patel, the elder brother of Sahil Patel, who is behind the bars shouted in rage.

"I helped you by getting Aadrika married to Abhimaan." Nandini Rajput justified herself.

Ishwar Patel fumed at her and yelled - "Helped me? Your step daughter has only made his life calmer, didn't you saw their pictures Nandini? Even a blind could tell that their so much in love."

"What should I do now?" Nandini asked meekly, she knew that this man has all her dark secrets.

"Sakshi Rajput, Remembered the name? Do the same thing with her daughter and ask her to divorce that fucking bastard." Ishwar spoke while massaging his temples, he tried to buy Abhimaan but he doesn't know Abhimaan can vanish his existence, in the swap of his fingers. He is only waiting for the right time.

"She will not hear me this time." Nandini spoke in her defence.

"Scare her, Manipulate her , Kill her i don't care." Ishwar Patel said and Nandini left while nodding her head.

Here Ishwar Patel called one of his hooligan's.

"Keep an eye on Aadrika Malhotra and as soon as you see her alone. Kill her. But be careful, Abhimaan shouldn't be around." Ishwar Patel said, he wants Abhimaan out of his business but Abhimaan is hell bent to destroy them. First he destroyed their illegal business and then he throwed his younger brother into the jail.

Where as Nandini Rajput was confused but suddenly she realised that it is Sakshi's Death anniversary tomorrow, after all how can she forget that day, where she brutally murdered someone and called it as an accident. SHE KILLED SOMEONE WHO CONSIDERED HER AS A FRIEND.

She went back to the palace where Raisha was sitting on the lawn.

She knew if she calls Aadrika herself, she would not come. She has to think something.

"Raisha, it is Sakshi's Death anniversary tomorrow, I would love if you could personally go and call Aadrika for tomorrow's
Prayer." Raisha was taken aback by her mother's confession, but nevertheless she nodded her head as she was excited to meet Aadrika.