Chapter 1- Dam Photos

Above is a picture of Violet

Once there was a young girl of 16 years old. This young girl was me, Violt Vickson. I am a troubled teen. I looked different and felt different. I had deep black hair that was long and think, I was tall and thin with pail skin. I had a closet that mostly consistent of black. I loved the color of my eyes, they were a bright green but they turned red when I was mad. I have always wondered why?

Today was a day of school photos, I always hated school photos. We all had to wear full school uniform and no make up. Everyone wouldn't normally wear full uniform and some make up but wait, it was god dam photos!
So I finally decided to get out of bed. I just jumped into the shower and washed my hair. I then put on my FULL school uniform, I was so hating this. I couldn't put on my make up, my poor black lipstick, eye shadow and maskara they just sat there in the corner screaming, 'put me on, put me on'.

So I brushed my hair and started walking. School was only around the corner. So it only took me a couple of minutes to get to the hell hole. But for once everyone looked human without all their make up. I would wear make up but never as much as the girls that cake it on with that one line defining there make up and actual skin. My locker was being covered 2 people. Of corse it was Jack Rudd and Jenny Wells. The couple of the hour, great I get to stop the smooch fest. I walked over and said, "Hello, this is a school not a love tunnel!" They stared at me.

They never liked me so they just called me a slutty bitch and walked away. Probably off to a tree or somewhere to go on with the smooch fest. So once they were gone, I put my shit in my locker and grabbed my earphones. I loved to listen to my music, it was my way to get away from everyone. I loved to listen to Black Veil Brides, Skillet, Bring Me The Horison and a lot more like them.

People never saw me without my precious earphones. This is because I try and egnore all of them with their ugly faces and rotten hearts. Great the bell just went. So I headed to Math hoping we had photos so I could get it over with. Great we have a test!! I wasn't that bad at math but my teacher was a bitch. Her name was Mrs Brown but I called her Mrs Bitch. She was an old hag, she had white curly hair with these evil looking brown eyes. Her glare would make anyone knell before her, but not me.

I quickly finished the test and throw it at her pile on her desk. Then I sat back down and put my music on full blast listening to Poison by Asking Alexandria. I desided to go on wattpad and read my friend WhisperedScreams0189 book The Darkness Within. It is a good book but then I got to the end. I was dying for an update, I never like to wait for updates. So I read another book and another and another, they were all unfinished. I got so inraged, I wanted to punch someone.

I looked up and everyone was leaving, bell had gone. I grabed my shit and walked to english. I hated being in Year 10 and having to do english. I learnt nothing I already know. But we had photos, so that was an up and a down. Up, we didn't have to do english. Down, we had to get fucking photos. We walked into the gym and had to line up in role order, I was always near the end. Of I plodded to the back. In front of me was the quiet girl, Anna Van. she was nice but I never talk to her, or anyone at that fact, maybe she was nice or a bitch face.

Great my turn, I sat down and put on a fake smile. They took the pictures and I left and sat in the court yard. I went over to the large oak tree and slid down on its tough bark and landed on the ridged roots. I put my music on full blast and decided to just admire a leaf. It was autumn so all the leaves were falling. It was half light brown and half green. It hadn't decided if it would fully turn dark or stay light. It was in the middle. I felt the same as the leaf, wondering if I should drift towards the dark or fight towards the light.