BONUS ~ WHAT IF U JOINED THEIR BAND :P

If you joined the band, they would probably be unable to kidnap you.

They wouldn't mind though; Atleast most of them.

Kazuha and Heizou would be confused about why the rest are just heads over heels for you.

They can tell. Especially Heizou. He ain't playing around, he used to be a detective before he quit and became a idol, only investigating as a side job.

Scaramouche is a bit annoyed at the fact tat you joined, but it means more time to talk with you, so its 50/50 for him.

Because he is unable to kidnap you again, cuz hes one of the ones more likely to do something lime that.

Aether would be overjoyed. He isnt one to kidnap until he is very pressured.

He would be very clingy to you- in a way that makes everyone ship you two.. is that on purpose or on accident?

Venti would be a bit angry, because hes a bit pissed abt the fact others may be in love with you.

He also discreetly makes others avoid you or stop talking to you.

Xiao is one of the worst. Hes pissed at the fact you joined. Not cuz he hates you, but its because more people know who you are which means theres a bigger chance people will like you..

So, his conclusion? To try and make others avoid you. He didnt want to do it, but its for your best interest, because he may go insane and ACTUALLY make up a plan.

If they all worked together, they would probably fake your death but then kidnap you and keep you in ther basement :3

(Dont ask abt this bonus i was a bit silly)