FALSE LOVE AND FORCED LOVE

I grew up living in the trenches. All my life I've never known what love is because my parents always fought and there is no moment of happiness in my family and so I had that mindset while growing up. HERE IS THE STORY OF MY LIFE.

     I lived in an environment people called pitcha trenches which means war zone. I am from a family of five( my brother, my sister and my parents). I am the first child of my family. So many kids growing up there normally get influenced easily but my mom was a little bit educated and so she taught us not to be like our father and not to get influenced easily especially for bad things. My father is a cultist and my mother was forced to get married to my dad because of the threats coming from their cult group to their family and so she had no other choice but dropped out and got married to my dad because my dad didn't even allow her to smell school talk more of going to school. Since my dad decided that she shouldn't go to school, she took it upon herself to put us in school and cater for our school fees even though our dad has never paid our school fees even for one term.

   I came home that faithful day to talk to my mom about something and my dad was sleeping with another woman in the parlour and my mom tied to a chair by his cult members, so she can watch and learn from the woman styles to give him when wants to have sex with her. Before I went inside, my siblings had already given me the heads up, so I won't be surprised and so I only went to confirm. I couldn't hold myself back and watch that happened and so I went and gave that woman the beating of her life, my dad was punching me from behind, trying to get me to stop but I couldn't, I beat her and the only time I stopped was when I heard my mother screamed. I looked at her and saw that my father has used a matchet to flog my mother's back. At this moment I found it so so disrespectful and so inappropriate for my own biological father to do, at that moment, my siblings were there and so I ran towards my father slapped him and took the matchet from him and flogged in his joor, my siblings were shocked at my actions. I actually didn't care about what my dad would have done to me. I just wanted to leave him a mark that he is going to remember for the rest of his life. That day my dad beat the hell out of me and when he was done, I stood up, went to have my bath and then go to bed.

     The next day, I woke up late and I saw my mom and siblings smiling at me. I asked them what was the matter and my sister Wendy said, am just so happy for the way you stood up for yourself yesterday. My brother Kenzy said, you made me proud and now I can boldly say, I have a warrior outside. My mom was still looking at me and so I asked her what was the matter and she said my dad came with another woman to the house with one of his eyes closed with bandaged, I looked at her and said can we forget dad's matter here, as far as am concerned he is not my father, by the way I have good news. When I said that everybody looked at me anxiously waiting for the good news, so I spilled,"mom, Kenzy, Wendy, I registered for the scholarship exams  into Lakefield college and I've been sent a letter that I am qualified to go for the exams which is next week." My siblings were happy but mom was angry and she said, how come you didn't tell me anything about it, I replied her and said mom I know you wouldn't have allowed me and so I took the bold step. My mom kept a serious face and said but you know you would not fit in to their level even though you successfully get the scholarship, I looked at her with a smile on my face and said," mom, I don't care if anyone don't like me, am 13 and am sure I can handle this, by the way am entering Ss1 and so I need to take my studies seriously and that can only happen if am in a good and comfortable school. We talked and talked and I finally managed to convince my mom to allow me because that was the only concent I needed, not even my dad and so we departed ways to start house chores.

         When it was time for me to write my exams, that day, my mom prayed for me and I was reading to go and on reaching the gate, my dad was there with his girlfriend with a matchet in their hands coming towards us, before I could look back my sister screamed and was already on the floor, when I turned to confirm who did that to my sister, my brother was already down.

Question from chapter 1 of this story

Guess who hit Kenzy and Wendy.

That would be all for now guys, watch out for chapter two, if you have any question, you can ask in the comment section which is opened for you all.

Do not forget to Vote, share, advertise my story and also comment. Thank you and do not forget to ask your questions. See you in my next chapter.

Thanks, bye