Moving

"Jordan! Hurry up or we are going to miss the plane" my mom said with a hint of urgency in her voice. "Ok here I come" I said as i hurriedly finished up my makeup.

(Makeup)

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

As I headed downstairs I saw my bff Peyton was waiting to say her goodbyes to us

As I headed downstairs I saw my bff Peyton was waiting to say her goodbyes to us . "Bestie i am going to miss you so much" she said throwing her arms around me hugging me tight. "I am going to miss you wayyyyyy more" I said hugging her back with the same amount of force.

"And remember we will call everyday" she said with some Starnes to show she is not playing "Promise" she said softly holding out her pinky " promise" I said linking our pinkies.

"God ima miss you" she said before hugging me one last time before my dad yelled my name saying it's time to head to the airport. Saying my last goodbye I headed to the car about to get in but not before yelling out to her " I'll text when I get to ohio" I said before getting in the car waving bye while my mom starts the car and begins to pull out of the drive way.

On the way to the airport I mostly was listening to music while reading a BL manhwa that has total stolen my heart. After 30 of reading my manhwa I started to ask my mom questions like "where will we live?" "What school will I go to?" " how will I survive without Peyton".

After showering her with these question she finally spoke "Ok ok honey keep calm we will live near McKinley high school which is where you will go to school" she said *huh McKinley high* I though to myself wondering what type of school it is. "And honey it will be fine it may be new and feel weird but hey you will make new friends"

~Arrived at the airport~

As we were boarding the plane and getting seated in our seats. I decided to grab AirPods and listen to this new song by teddy swims: lose. While to the music I. Decided to finish up this book I started to read a while back. After like a hour of reading I decided to take quick nap before dinner was to be served.

After my nap the sf,Ginter attendant came up and asked " would you guys care for beef or chicken for dinner" she asked us with a smile in her face. " I would love to have beef please" I said smiling back " can I please chicken" my mom said with extra nice voice. *like she know she don't use that voice for me or dad* then my dad just beef to. After dinner I decided to just sleep until the flight ended.

~3 hours ~

After we landed we went to get our bags headed to our car and in car I made to text my bff that I've arrived and said we will talk later. Stoping to get some dinner since we will be buddy unpacking when we arrive to the house. After we got our Wendy's dad started to make dad jokes in the car which ironically I had to laugh to.

After we arrived to our I was amazed it was big nice gray and white on the outside while on the inside it was spacious. " mom dad I'm going upstairs to decide my room" not caring for their response I simply ran up stairs looking around and finally decided to chose this nice medium sized room perfect for me.

Around 8:00pm I got all my boxes with my clothes and room decor and stuff brought them upstairs and started to unpack cleaning and decorating my room. Around 10:00 I finally finished my room since I was done I got some pjs picked out went the bathroom turned on the shower turned on some music and got in.

~Time skip~

So currently it was 10:45pm as I was doing my night routine I got an incoming FaceTime call from (Wifey 💕)/bff. As I answered the phone we talked for while before we both goodnight. my mom texted me and told me to not be up all night. I responded "ok" but am I gonna listen no . I turned my tv on continuing watching teen wolf cause my bae is in there aka Dylan O'Brien. But like 2 hours later around 1:00am I decided to just go to bed so that I can wake up and tour around the city.

Words~795
Ok I know my story is not good but like I'm doing it for the fun of it ok 👍
Also if you like be sure to vote and comment suggestions that u should do.