Chapter 7 - DATE

*****Chapter 7*****

IIt's another day and another drama for Lino.

Because today he has a... a DATE

DATE with only KIM SEUNGMIN.

Okay, he was really in another world.

Because if he were in real life, Seungmin wouldn't dare ask him that.

They're called a Divorce Couple for a reason. He can't even stay for a minute in a room with Seungmin.

And of course, if ever the real Seungmin asks him for a date. He will not dare to have a date with Seungmin.

Over his sexy body. NEVER! 

Also, don't ask him what their problem is. He doesn't know either.

He just agreed for the date on Seungmin version 2 because he needs some information. Yes, he needs information, nothing else.

Right now...Lino was readying his outfit for his DATE with KIM SEUNGMIN. Even though Lino would deny that he didn't like it. He can't deny how excited he is.

For how many times he tried many outfits. Yes, he was not really excited...

Lino also woke up much earlier today. Not because he was so excited *partly a reason* but also because of what happened yesterday to his talk with Innie.

Yesterday was so eventful, that it blew his mind.

Lino was so busy choosing outfits and to his inner dialogue that he didn't even hear the doorbell. Not until he received a call.

"Hello? Who is this?" Lino accidentally answered the call without looking at the caller for being shocked by its sound. As he was still not out in his daydreaming.

"Darling? Are you ok? The driver said that no one's opening and answering the doorbell. Are you at home right now?" Lino was so utterly dumbfounded on what he heard.

"Darling?" 

"Yes, Darling. Are you at home right now? I ordered you some breakfast bibimbap, kimchi, ice americano and your favorite pudding from that bakery near your dance studio. The courier said you're not answering the doorbell."

"You're not jogging right now, right? Your feet are not healed yet. Just do some light stretching before going back on your routine, okay?"

"Darling, are you still there?" Seungmin in this world really has not failed to shock the hell out of Lino.

(Lino was still trying to hide his blush cheeks and ears after hearing his Darling calling and absorbing what Seungmin was saying) "hmm, Yes I'm at home. I'm just busy choosing outfits for our date... I mean I'm busy taking a shower. Yes, I'm taking a shower, that's why I don't hear the bell." Lino almost slapped his mouth for slipping those images.

"Oh, okay? Btw, I order you something. Eat well okay. Also, about our DATE." Lino's cheeks are now burning. He was just shy, okay. Not because he was blushing for Seungmin. Hell no.

"Yes, our date"

"Is it okay if I'm going to fetch you at 10 am later? at your home."

"Okay"

"Okay! See you later. Remember you are always beautiful in whatever you wear. Bye, Darling!"

And the time the call ended. Lino's knees are in jelly mode. With his burning cheeks and ears.