EIGHT

It's night when I wake up with a heavy headache

It's night when I wake up with a heavy headache. Why am I-? I push the blanket away and run downstairs to the medical room where Yakow is still laying. When is he going to wake up? I want to see his eyes and apologize for hurting him.

Out of breathe I open the door and see him sitting. He woke up? When?! My eyes begin to burn immediately and with heavy breathing I whisper his name.

"Come here, baby. And stop crying", he opens his arms and without wasting time I walk right into them. He pulls me on top of him and I wrap my arms around his neck. I can't stop crying. I hurt him. Made him believe I would still love that bastard. Made him believe I would be using him, even if that's the thing I was scared about the most.

"I-I'm sorry", I sob

"It's okay. I've got you but never leave me again", he's begging me and I cry even harder

"I'm so sorry for hurting you"

"It's okay", he sighs and strokes my back

I need a huge amount of time to calm down. I feel his heartbeat against my own. His warm chest pressed into mine. His arms tightly around my body.

Slowly I lift my head and look at him even if shame overwhelms me. He wipes away my tears and sighs again.

"Everything I said was a lie, please believe me. I'm glad you killed him"

"I know, lunnyy svet" Moonlight

A part of my soul awakes at the new nickname and I want to cry again. He's my soul. My other half.

"Money isn't important to me. You are. I'm sorry I left. I was and am so ashamed and I thought you would be disgusted with me because I am with myself"

"How could you think that? What he did to you isn't your fault. I'm so sorry that this happened to you", he kisses my lips softly, "I worship your body. Every part of your body. You're my personal Aphrodite and you hypnotize me every single day. You're beautiful and so much more than you think"

My lips tremble and I look into his eyes with every feeling I've got right now. "Thank you so much, Yakow. You saved me from hell"

"Baby, you're heaven. You're everything. You're in every breathe I take. You're in every beat of my heart. You're a part of my soul", with each sentence his soft lips touch my face and with each word a tear rolls down my cheeks.

"I can't live without you", I snuggle into his chest, "I'm yours. Only yours. You own me"

I know he needs to hear this and fuck it's true. I'm his, without question. "I belong to you, Yakow"