Kidnapped by kellin quinn

One early morning I woke up to king for a day at 6:00 in the morning getting ready for a suckish day at school. I always got bullied. When I was walking down the hill.I saw a black van and started running it speeded up. I ran out of breath and got kiddnapped. i thought raise wearing hoods is was heald down I yelled rape and started to fight.i was really tired and tried to sleep.

I was dropped off at my home and started to scream and panic. I was very creeped out . I wanted to scream but I felt quiezy and wanted to explode . I wanted to die. I hate my life. I am a big fat ugly person. I wish I would just die then there was a knock at my door and I look through the hole. I saw it was sleeping with sirens I opened the door atomaticly I loved them and I started screaming and jumping I was to excited little did I know that they were my kidnappers. I stared shocked as they told me they kiddnapped me. I stared at them weird and laughted." your kidding right?" they shook there heads. I stood there shocked so you mean the people with hood where........

I passed out again but before I went all the way I felt someone grab me and put me on some more people

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT MORNING

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to find myself in a bed I laughed and thought what a weird dream I was kiddnapped or should I say band napped (lol) by sleeping with sirens. Was it true i look down "this isn't my bed?"

A/N HI BROS I LIKE THST I GOT ALOT OF READS SO I UPDATED I KNOW IT'S BEEN A WHIKE IM SORRY ITS SUPER HARD TO WRITE ON A PLANE I HAVE BEEN EVERYWHERE IT SUCKS YA I DON'T MIND PLANES,BUT THEY HURT YOUR NACK IF YOU FALL ASLEEP BUT BYE BROS TELL ME IF I SUCK OR IF IM GOOD "TELL THE TRUTH." NO LIES :)

BYE BROSSSSSS

I walked over to the door I was about to touch the doorknob but I was knocked to the ground. I looked up to see the one an only kellen Quinn.i stared up in shock.then all the horrible memories came to mind. I look in terror that the kidnapper was kellin Quinn. I got over the fan girl moment real fast I went straight to greet myself to the band. I went down stairs acting ok but inside I was screaming OMG IM IN KELLEN QUINN'S HOUSE! I was still shocked at the moment why would they kidnap me I'm fat and ugly. oh why why why me.