Prologue

I never thought about death during my life. I completely forgot the meaning of it until I saw it with my own eyes. However, it was something unexpected and unreliable at the same time.
Every memories, emotions, feelings, they passed by my mind as a storyteller where the narrator was giving the sort of introduction of my life. And even that, his blue eyes were stuck into mine, giving all the feelings in one place. I was sobbing and screaming until a flashlight pointed on my face. Two people were standing in front of us while I was covered with my own blood. Then an ambulance arrived to helping us. I was still shouting his name. He was keeping his eyes closed. He did not made any moves. Nothing. The only thing that I observed was blood everywhere. People were talking but I could not even interpretate what they were saying. I was so focused to think about what happened couples minutes ago, after all the mess happened during the dinner and entering in the car to come back in our apartment.
A lady showed up. She was looking at me and she was trying to communicate with me also, but I was so tired to reply every single words. My eyes were so heavy to keep them open. Suddenly, my body was too weak to reacted every type of movements. I just wanted to fall asleep. Nevertheless, I was not longer on the ground. I was inside the ambulance, going straight to way to the hospital nearby. The lady was still talking to me. And...suddenly, everything became darkness.