PART 37: REMEMBERANCE

Jin's POV:
She was arguing with me about how I have not given manners to Jungkook at all. Now, how to tell her that I literally slap him even after he reqched this age.

"Mr.Kim I have plans with my friends tonight. I'm getting late, we'll talk later about it." Rolling her eyes at me, she walked a little away, and right then, my phone started ringing.

It was Jungkook's call. I picked it up. "Oh jungkook-ah!" I answered, and when I heard his sobs, my heart sunk. "Jungkook?" I asked him with tension visible on my face.

Rosé stopped walking and concentrated on me. "Jungkook, look, if it's a prank, then save -" he cut me off. "Hyung- Taehyung got into an accident... we're in hospital right now. He's under operation," he said that all in one go, making my face lose its expressions.

"What?" I mumbled out. I couldn't accept what I heard. "Hyung....his condition is worse," he sobbed loudly. "Hos- Hospital name?" I asked him. Rosé looked tensed now.

"XXC Hospital." Jungkook told me the hospital. "I'll be there in a few minutes!" I assured him with my hands shaking I canceled the call.

Looking around for my car, I didn't find it, and then i realized that I was at Park's mansion.

I totally forgot about everything when I heard Jungkook's sobs and about Taehyung's condition. "What happened Mr.Kim?" Rosé asked me with a worried face.

"I-....Miss.Park, can you please lend me one of your cars... my driver just took KY car to the mechanic.." My hands were shaking she noticed it.

She held my hands, looking at me with a worried face. "Please tell me that everything is fine?" She looked upset seeing me devastated.

Rosé's POV:
"Tae...taehyung got into an accident.." When I heard that my eyes widened, I felt a sharp pain in my chest. "Taehyung.." I couldn't speak further.

"Let's go! Take my car. I'm coming with you!" I dragged him towards my car with his hand still in mine.

Y/n told me they're going to watch a movie. If that accident has happened in front of her, she will break down completely.

"This bitch loves to die too much!" I grunted my teeth opening the door of deiveres seat I sat inside and Jin sat on the passenger seat.

"Location?" I asked him starting the engine. "XXC Hospital," he told me with his eyes were full of sorrow. With an instant and fast speed, I drove off from there.

Author's POV:
Just Rosé and Jin reached the hospital they approached for Y/n and Jungkook. "Y/n!!" Rosé saw y/n sitting on the steel bench.

Y/n stood up with her trembling legs as Rosé rushed towards her, catching y/n into a hug. "Ros-rosé-" y/n once again broke down in tears.

"Shh!" Rosé patted her back. "He will be fine! Don't worry!" Rosé left out a deep sigh and embraced Y/n even more into her arms.

"Shh! It's gonna be fine," Rosé looked at Jungkook, hugging Jin and crying. Rosé slowly made y/n sit on the bench back as she still had y/n in her arms.

"My love, you know he does not like to see these ocean eyes welling up, right?" Rosé whispered to y/n. "How did this happen?" Jin asked Jungkook.

"H-he...he was hit by the car.." Jungkook told, lowering his lashes. "Where's that damn car driver?" Jin grunted his teeth.

"He drove off after hitting him..." Jungkook was informed about every detail by y/n before Rosé and Jin arrived.

"How can he just just get into an accident?" Jin is more angrier when his voice is lowered. "I-its because of m-" jungkook didn't let y/n speak.