Hide It-New Start

Tears stains is still on my cheeks as I sleep. I felt a tap on my shoulder

"Wake up miss. We've already landed" The guy beside me said.

Even though I hate disturbed sleeps I need to get off this plane real quick so I can finally be with my mom and my older brother. I miss them a lot.

My parents are divorced 5 years before but they still haven't found another relationship yet. I'm with my dad in Chicago and my mom brought my brother to Los Angeles.

Since then my dad is having a hard time to recompose himself. He wouldn't stop feeling guilty about the divorce. It's really his fault because my mom caught him a few times cheating with his work mates. And every time she caught him my dad will cry in front of her and she will forgive him. But for him to do it again.

Until my mom had enough and wanted to be separated. My mom wanted me to come with her but I can't leave my dad wrecked so I said that someday I will live with them.

Couple months after, dad had been drinking a lot. He always got home drunk and cries and cries. I comforted him for the first couple of weeks until he pushed me saying he doesn't need anyone's sympathy. At first I tried to understand because he's drunk but ,like cheating, he did it a multiple times. So last night, again, I tried to comfort him for him to push me harder than any other nights that caused me to hit my head on the edge of our staircase. It bled and of course it hurts but what he said after that hurts even more.

"I thought my life will be perfect after I married your mom . Not until you came! You took her time off of me. Her attention was always on you!You disgraceful bitch!"

With that I ignored the sting on my head, which I always do when I get pained, packed my bags and flew away. But leaving a note to him about where I will be once he was sober.

And here I am right now. My cheeks has tear stains, I'm wearing a black jeans and sweatshirt with white plain t-shirt underneath and wearing my black vans, Walking on a tube that connects the plane to the airport.

I noticed a bunch of girls crowding over someone and taking photos. But all I wanted is rest and sleep because my head is killing me.

I tried to make my way on the other lane only to see it's closed so I only have one choice. And that is towards the loud crowd.

As I get closer I can see the fans are really happy to that someone. But, really! I have to sleep. So I walked on literally the beside the crowd. I only caught a glimpse and I found out that it's not only one person but three of them. Two guys and a girl. I heard some called the girl Mary? Melly? Madi? Maybe but I can totally see she's really pretty.

Then they called the blonde guy 'Jack' but then they called the other guy 'Jack' too.

Oh God this jet lag is getting onto me.

So I proceed to walk only to be pushed by one of the fan girls accidentally but bumped to another body in front of me to be met by a blue eyed guy. The guy they called 'Jack'??

My head stings again for me to winced

"I'm so sorry. I got pushed so... "

"It's okay. I understand" he cut.

"I'm just passing through the crowd" I said as I held my head with my right hand.

He just looked at me for 2 seconds then said

"Yea-yeah you can pass through. Uh-sorry" he said and smiled.

"Thanks" I smiled a little.

Once I got out of the airport I held a cab and went home.

--------
Guys? Please don't kill me. I know I'm a terrible writer.

Suggestions?

-ALLIE: )