❤️ 29 ❤️

Short chapter guys...sorry
Third person POV
After 4 days

Leora finally got discharged yesterday and had returned to home. She can't walk atleast for 2 months as her one leg is fractured, she has to use wheel chair to even move. It has been 4 days jimin is staying in park mansion with his mother and taking care of his sister.

"Keep those things in my room in upstairs. Maids will help you to get there" jimin said to the delivery Alphas, they were four of them with some gaint luggages.

Melliva descended the stairs, frowning while looking at the scene.

"Jimin?, What is this. What are they delivering?" She asked.

"Yeah you all can leave" jimin said to the Alphas as they finished their work. Once they left the mansion jimin turned to look at his mother who is still waiting for his answer.

"Mom they are nothing. It's just my cloths and other things. I escorted them my things from Jungkook's mansion" jimin explained. By the noise leora also came out from her room by her wheel chair, it was advanced one. We need not to roll the wheels of it to move but instead we have to press the assigned buttons to perform each task. After her accident she shifted her room to downstairs as she couldn't climb the stairs.

"But why?"

" Yes mom, from now on I'm going to stay here only"

"What! Do you even know what you are telling. It's inappropriate for a married omega to stay in their mother's house."

"For that only I came to an conclusion"

"And what is it?"

"I want divorce"

Melliva gasped up loudly while looking at jimin in disbelief. This is not something she expected!

"Do you know what you are telling jimin!?"

"I have taken this decision after thinking carefully mom. I want divorce from this marriage and from that Jungkook "

"are you mad? What are you thinking in your mind, It has not even been five months since you got married and you want divorce?"

"What five months, I can't even live with that Jungkook for one more minute, every second he lives with me is like hell for me, please apply a  divorce for me mom"

"Shut up! Jimin. I can't apply a divorce for you, I made a promise to your father that I will marry you to jungkook and give you a beautiful life, I can't break that promise. After a lot of struggle, I was happy that somehow I fulfilled the promise I made to your father. But you now you're  asking for a divorce, you know how difficult it is for me."

"I agreed to marry jungkook only because of the promise you made to my father, but seeing everything that is happening now, I don't think I will be happy ."

" Jimin what happened to you is  Arranged marriage. If you expect instant happiness in arrange marriage, it will not happen. Arrange marriage can be good and successful only if you guys understand each other first and take the things slow. What happened to me and your father was is also an arranged marriage. At first I didn't like your father, but as time went on, I understood everything and fell in love with your father eventually. Besides, me and your father loved each other and made a beautiful life in which you and Leo born"

"No matter what you say mom, I can't handle this marriage. How can I go and love him. Even if you kill me it will not happen, I won't love him. Not only that, I can't even live with him even for a minute. Now, arrange a divorce for me. If not, I know how to do it myself."