The Queen bee is Executed pt.1

PRESENT TIME:

Heathers POV:

This is so ANNOYING, I've looked everywhere for clues for who murdered Lindsay and there wasn't any! Yes Lindsay might have been dumb but she was kind, sweet and understanding.I may have had a crush on her but I would have NEVER EVER told her especially since, I would have gotten hate for being in love with her! I hate this and I hate who murdered her.But that's the thing I don't know who did it.

Courtney pov:

Heather looks distressed...well I get why murders have been happening left right and centre...I want to help her! I wish I could...I don't know how...How do I help her??? Maybe I should ask Gwen about this situation and how to help. I mean I would but she seems very focused on finding clues. 

Gwen POV:

I don't know why Heather told us to look for clues but non the less I looked, there was literally nothing. Maybe I should just give up. No one seemed suspicious to me. No one acted out of the ordinary except maybe Sierra but that bitch is crazy like Izzy but I don't know where she is. Also, I can feel someone clearly staring at me. It might be Courtney.

I turn around to see Courtney staring at me and I went up to her.

No one's POV:

Gwen:Courtney? Are you okay?

Courtney:Obviously I'm not okay Gwen! People have just died!

Gwen:I know...But I couldn't find any clues and I've looked!

Suddenly Heather turns around and began to speak.

Heather:Ask Tyler.

Gwen:what do you mean?

Heather:I've noticed that most of the victims have talked to Tyler...or have been in contact with him.

Courtney:you're not accusing Tyler of murder are you?

Heather:Yes, yes I am. Am I not allowed to?

Courtney:The killer is someone who isn't clumsy though, if the killer was Tyler there would be a lot of evidence on his hands.

Heather:but what if he had an accomplice? Ever thought of that miss C.I.T?

Courtney:we should send someone to talk to him, Maybe Gwen? 

Heather:yes we should send Gwen to talk to Tyler.

Gwen:whatever ill go talk to Tyler. Wish me luck.

Gwen walked off with determination on her face. If Tyler did murder them then they found their murderer. But she obviously didn't believe he was it. It just seemed out of the ordinary for Tyler to murder Lindsay.

After a few minutes, well it felt like a few minutes to Gwen, she found Tyler and was prepared to interrogate him before Tyler spoke up before her.

Tyler:if you're here to claim that I'm the murderer then you're mistaken Gwen.

Gwen:how did you know?

Tyler:you just have that look to your face

They stared at eachother for a few minutes before a piercing scream echoed through the plane.

Tyler:beware of the faker...

Gwen:what the fuck do you mean!?

Tyler:Someone is pretending to be a nice person, and has killed Harold, and they probably have killed Lindsay to...I miss her...