Falling

Mattheo was with the boys. Y/n had gone off with her new friends.

"You two should get together." Draco said. "Not now." He replied. "Why?" Blaise asked. "We are not interested in that yet." He said.

"You will lose her." Blaise said. "Never." He responded. Theo raised a brow. "Or someone else will get her." Theo said. "I do like her." Mattheo said. "We can see that, bud. You two act like you're married." Lorenzo said.

Mattheo smiled. "She's gorgeous." He said. "Other guys think that too." Theo said. "She's not interested." Mattheo said. "You wait." Draco said.

Y/n walked in with Pansy. She waved to Pansy and then strolled over to the boys. "Hey." She said. Mattheo waved. She sat on the floor leaning against his legs. "Y/n do you like Mattheo?" Draco asked.

"Yeah." The girl replied. "Love?" He asked. The girl nodded. "So we don't you two get with each other?" Lorenzo said. "To young I'm not even thirteen!" The brunette said.

Mattheo played with her hair. He knew he was slowly falling for her. But he could wait.

The girl got up and hugged Mattheo before going upstairs to her dorm.

The next day, she ran downstairs and almost fell into Mattheo. "Oh morning, Matt." She said. "Morning." He replied.

She gave him a quick hug before running off. It was Mattheos' birthday in a month, and she was a very organised girl.

She pulled Pansy with her to Hogsmede. "I don't know what he will like!" She complained, looking around shops. "A hoodie?" Pansy suggested. "Already got him one." The girl said. Pansy shrugged.

"Ooh, look at that ring." She said, pointing into a shop. "Pansy, you genius!" Y/n said, walking into the shop.

Y/n bought the ring and smiled. She walked back to the castle. "Where's Mattheo?" She asked Millicent. "Up at the astronomy tower with the boys." She said.

Y/n raced up the tower. She stopped and sniffed the air. It smelt smoky. She slowly walked up and peeped around the door. All the boys were there. Smoking. Y/ns eyes widened when she saw Mattheo there also smoking.

Tears glistened in her eyes. She turned around and walked slowly down the stairs.

She sat on the sofa and watched the fire burn down. The boys came in chatting. They sat on the sofa, Mattheo sat next to Y/n. She carried on watching the dying flames.

Mattheo nudged her. "You okay there." He asked. The girls head shot up. "Uh yeah." She said glumly and got up. "Where you going?" He asked. "Bed." The girl replied. He waved goodnight. Y/n nodded and went upstairs.

She sat on her bed and started crying. Pansy walked in. "What's wrong hun!" She said, running over to her. "Matt. He smokes." Y/n sobbed. "What!" She said. "Why!" Y/n cried. Pansy hugged her. "Are you going to confront him?" She asked. This question was missed. "Why would he do that. He's my best friend. Why." She said. "Y/n?" Pansy said. "Yeah." The girl answered. "Are you going to say anything?" She asked. Y/n shook her head.

"I can't." She said. Pansy nodded. They stayed hugging each other until they both fell asleep.

"Pansy, I can't do this!" Y/n said. "It won't be the same." She said. Pansy gave her a hug, and they went down stairs. "Morning." Mattheo said. Y/n just looked at him then at the floor. She walked with Pansy to potions.