𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸

This is obviously my second fanfiction...so I am still going to make mistakes. 

I just wanted to give you guys a short overview of what my upcoming story is like, so here it is. 

(Remember it's not getting any chapters until I've written more than 89% of the story already- which should be by the end of the year. Hope you don't have to wait tooooo long.)

Ishana Sharma

Age: 25

Job: Managing Director

Beneath her composed exterior lies a woman with a brilliant mind and a heart that beats with unwavering loyalty. Professionally accomplished, Ishana commands respect in her career, yet her personal life is marked by the scars of a friendship gone awry. The journey of her arranged marriage unfolds against the backdrop of her intricate emotional landscape, revealing layers of vulnerability and strength.

Shubman Gill 

Age: 25

Job: Cricketer 

Shubman Gill, the charismatic cricketer with a heart of gold. A stalwart in the Indian national team, his athletic prowess is matched only by his magnetic charm. With a winning smile that could melt hearts, Shubman is an extroverted soul, effortlessly weaving through social circles with genuine kindness.

Beneath the confident exterior lies a silent, unspoken love for Ishana Sharma. Despite harboring deep affection for her, he treads carefully, afraid to jeopardize their friendship. Shubman's caring nature extends to everyone around him, but when it comes to Ishana, he guards his feelings, never uttering a single compliment that might betray the emotions simmering beneath the surface. In the game of love, Shubman plays cautiously, his heart silently cheering for a future that may yet unfold.

#IshMan2

#IshMan2.0/ Shubana 

Ishana and Shubman share a bond that transcends time and words. Best friends since the tender age of seven, their connection is an enduring thread woven through the fabric of their lives. In the sanctuary of Shubman's presence, Ishana found a rare solace that allowed her to shed the armor of silence she wore with the world.

For 18 years, their friendship weathered the storms of life, a heaven where Ishana's thoughts flowed freely, unrestricted by judgment. In the quiet intimacy of their shared history, a surprising twist unfurls — Ishana, who once believed her heart immune to such entanglements, finds herself falling for the very friend who has been her confidant since childhood. As the sands of time shift, so does the dynamic of their relationship, inviting the inevitable dance of emotions that marks the evolution of a lifelong connection.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

A/N

(I'll be honest...this is too complicated even for my brain...I need to stop searching for big word synonyms...)

Sooooooo...The Prince and the Commoner was all about Shubman and Akanksha with veryyyy little misunderstandings. 

I tried soooooo hard to keep the drama and make all characters three dimensional. I will not do that here, this will be quite dramatic (unless of course writing drama annoys me...can happen) You will absolutely have characters you hate. 

I can name one already...MOKSH GROVER...he's the asshole ex...so just you wait for the clash between the three

OVERALL 

Let me know if you guys are open to the idea. 

If you guys give a lot of positive responses I can write freely so this really is just a test to see if you want it. 

Those in favour of the story: 

Byebye until and if I publish more chapters (I've already written a few...)